Real Scandal Here... (36 Viewers)

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
real shame about juve, i mean its almost heart breaking how most non-juve fans, say 'they cheated, and deserve to be relegated' without looking at the facts, which is that there is no evidence to support this statement, where as as recent weeks have unfolded that its more likely that this was a plot, and are the ones that are following the refs and spying on them, or spying on vieri, for whatever the reason being, is beyond me for someone who spent 6 yrs and over 130 goals, has to be followed?

not only do inter make a lame football club, but a lame detective and espionage group

hobbit

Feb 16, 2004
Forza_Inter said:
Man this is incredible :D

Even if we had tapped your phones, who wouldn't have done it? Moratti is spending millions and millions every year and he never wins a title just because your cheating club bribes the refs each and every time.
inter deserves that.. that's what inter shud be getting when they play crappy football... :agree:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Forza_Inter said:
Even if we had tapped your phones, who wouldn't have done it? Moratti is spending millions and millions every year and he never wins a title just because your cheating club bribes the refs each and every time.
So y r Inter still losing this yr? LMAO, ur clueless.

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
Shyne said:
So y r Inter still losing this yr? LMAO, ur clueless.

lol sum1 show me the table, where are inter? oh 3rd!

whats new? jees and milan arnt even threatening inter so far this season, let alone no competition from juve, you could relegate roma,palermo and milan, and still inter will never win, lol god and they call juve pathetic moaners, even chimenti had a field day against inter last week, just unlucky he conceded, but still had a good game

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
These days I see Inter fans posting here and their story is so sad, most of the time I wonder if it's just a juventino pulling a ruse. That says something about Inter fans ... they're hard to identify from the Juventus fans who pretend to be Inter fans in order to make fun of them.

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
swag said:
These days I see Inter fans posting here and their story is so sad, most of the time I wonder if it's just a juventino pulling a ruse. That says something about Inter fans ... they're hard to identify from the Juventus fans who pretend to be Inter fans in order to make fun of them.

well hey, there are no such things as inter fans, so sometimes you just got to pretend to be one to poke fun at, but then at the same time you got to reconsider your place in society if you decide to pretend to be one.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
BFC82 said:
How about I give you 5 bucks to never post again. Money well spent.
Sure, I'll use the same $5 to start a fund, I'll name if "Inter- The endless journey to a scudetto". Then you can keep buying world-class players and keep turning them into world-class losers ;)

Dom88

Nov 21, 2005
Lol, nothing ever changes at Juventuz:D Inter, what a pathetic excuse for a calcio team. Seriously. We need them in Serie A though, nobody else provides such quality entertainment!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I can`t understand why so many inter fans are posting in this forum. I would never visit a forum of inter or milan fans and post there. I think they are bored about their club and depressed because they are so unsuccessful and did not win the scudetto since more than 15 years. I know, they got the scudetto for last season but getting the title for a season in which we won everything on the pitch can`t be very satisfactory.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Moggi: Moratti Had Offered Me A Contract

Contrary to what the Inter Patron is claiming, the former Juventus General Director once again declared that Moratti wanted him at Inter.

Luciano Moggi is finally enjoying reading the newspapers as the main news are now concentrated on Inter's espionage scandal.

'Lucky' Luciano is also expecting new revelations to becoming out in the upcoming weeks which will discredit those who stated they had nothing to do with Calciopoli.

"We both (Moggi and Giraudo) knew that those who weren't able to win hated us. We knew it, but that they would resort to such extremes to reach their target of eliminating us completely was something that we couldn't humanly guess."

When asked about the contract offered to him by Moratti, which the latter totally denied, Moggi was adamant in his reply.

"I remind you, for the umpteenth time, that if Inter's Patron declares that between us there was never any agreement, I'm ready to show the contract he offered me," declared the former Juventus General Director.

goal.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Vieri Still Baffled By Interceptions

The Atalanta striker cannot understand yet why Massimo Moratti wanted him spied.

Christian Vieri is hoping that the story of the telephone interceptions is all invented as he cannot see why he would be spied on by someone he respected so much.

"I hope that the interceptions of President Moratti are not true.

"We must still verify everything with the lawyers. It's something not nice, which I did not expect.

"In those years I scored many goals for Inter, I don't understand the reason for something like this."

goal.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Meow said:

Contrary to what the Inter Patron is claiming, the former Juventus General Director once again declared that Moratti wanted him at Inter.

Luciano Moggi is finally enjoying reading the newspapers as the main news are now concentrated on Inter's espionage scandal.

'Lucky' Luciano is also expecting new revelations to becoming out in the upcoming weeks which will discredit those who stated they had nothing to do with Calciopoli.

"We both (Moggi and Giraudo) knew that those who weren't able to win hated us. We knew it, but that they would resort to such extremes to reach their target of eliminating us completely was something that we couldn't humanly guess."

When asked about the contract offered to him by Moratti, which the latter totally denied, Moggi was adamant in his reply.

"I remind you, for the umpteenth time, that if Inter's Patron declares that between us there was never any agreement, I'm ready to show the contract he offered me," declared the former Juventus General Director.

goal.com

I really hope that moggi shows the contract. that would show more and more that moratti is just talking shit and that he was just jealous that we won so much and he did put hundreds of millions in his team and had no success.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Meow said:

goal.com

Show me the contract, please... :D

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
another contradiction how moratti and his kronies have targetted moggi, yet moratti wanted him at his club, i guess rejection is a hard thing for an interisti, they shud be used to it, especially in the cl and society. this is all about moggi rejecting a move to inter, a insult to inter that was too hard to bare, quite petty i may add

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)