Real Scandal Here... (5 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Neither Parma or Lecce were teams involved in the scandal. Surely him getting banned for that game indicates those clubs played some part? Im confused.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
It'a pleasure, Shyne :)

Shyne said:
Neither Parma or Lecce were teams involved in the scandal. Surely him getting banned for that game indicates those clubs played some part? Im confused.
Ah, the wonders of Guido Rossi's presidency.:disagree:

Malicious me would say that they decided who to eliminate and then tried to build a verdict around them. This because there isn't a logic. How can you punish a club that wasn't found really guilty of anything but not punish anyone else who accomplished the illicit (Juve can't fix things by itself) and, in another case, punish a ref (who was being stalked and threatened by guess who) for having fixed a match, without punishing the 2 clubs?
How can you send a Club to B, revoking 2 scudetti, if there was no violation of the 6th article? How can you revoke the 2005-06 title, if there is no investigation about it?

I could go on forever.

Btw, De Santis words:

"La sentenza mi ha ritenuto colpevole, ma solo per una partita, Lecce-Parma, quindi facendo crollare l’ipotesi di illecito strutturato".
"The verdict had me guilty, but for just one match, Lecce-Parma, which makes the theory of a structured illicit crumble"

http://www.lungoparma.it/web/news.php?extend.6007

May 17, 2006
Zé Tahir said:
“We are willing to claim damages from Moggi and Giraudo if we will have the grounds to do so, there is no way we could avoid that, although we believe that the Scudetti won with them were well deserved,” added Cobolli Gigli.
I believe that Gigli's head must have been shot by the gun.
:disagree:
Why ? Why now ? Why focus on such stupid blaming without paying more attention to the revival of the club , the poor finance , the transfer of young stars
or even accusing Inter , Tim and the whole inter system for our lost champions ?

Did you Gigli and the board do anything helpful to our club except meaninglessly blaming Moggi and Giraudo and harping on those players who left ? -17 in Serie B with other three teams all safe in serie A , one did nothing less than us among them can even play ECU matches ?

Even the last two presents , Zanetti and Marco , are due to Moggi 's talent , not you Gigli !!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
not really good chance .. but atleast the world will see inter differently now ...

and i say again ... inter will be targeted from now on .. the way we were in the 90's ...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I thank isha in persistence of trying to prove our innocence and without using hindsight here, he already sensed something fishy going on! Even if we agreed that relegation was wrong on different logical ground, I believe in retrospect he was right and I am wrong. So good job Isha!:pint: :pint: .

Anyway it is sad to see that not many people around the world seem to be aware of the "real" scandal, and made worse by ignorant "doesnt care about the truth but sell" newspapers and other media constantly associating us with the crime.
I think damage already done is irretriveable and unfortunately our club will always be involved with tainted name and match-fixing scandal.

Rossi is a f**king c*nt, and I lost all my respect for Moratti who beforehand i considered to be a gentleman and class act even if he may not be a winner. I almost vomitted when he claimed that media are trying to bring Inter down as well when Inter's partner is ironically one the biggest media company in the business. Or at least, they are trying to become one. And isn't Juve's whole demotion based on media hyped up witch hunt rather than logical conclusion based firmly on legal precedents and rules? Anyway I have seen couple Inter matches this season, and they are giving me a good laugh. I hope they continue.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
vlatko said:
is there any chance of that happening?
Highly doubtful. Only way Inter IMO is going to be sportingly penalized is if anyone can prove if there is a direct evidence of Inter manipulating the results based on these allegations. Moreover, Inter can always claim that they carried out such act of criminality because they "suspected" of infringement by certain estbalishment and had to act in order to protect their interests.

All I can say is that Rossi knew what he wanted for Juve and got what he want. How can a man go into legal proceedings, in principle at least, with verdict already in mind regardless of the determination of guilt? My best hope is that Prodi get p*ssed off with the Telecom Italia's restruction plan, and decides to put some guys into jail because I am certain with enough investigation Italian procecutors could find evidences of dodegy financing deals, and tax evasion.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I wanna raise this Q ...

since the italian government is seeing much corruption in one of it's departments ... why don't it set it's foot in and make the issue theirs ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)