Real Scandal Here... (41 Viewers)

delwinho

May 28, 2004
seems that decsdants of agnelli are quite powerless... hope the umberto and gianni will help us in heaven +P.... The utimate thing is hoping for a reduction in points.. and get back to serie A den more Tv rights money and transfers... Bring back glory to juventus

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
delwinho said:
seems that decsdants of agnelli are quite powerless... hope the umberto and gianni will help us in heaven +P.... The utimate thing is hoping for a reduction in points.. and get back to serie A den more Tv rights money and transfers... Bring back glory to juventus
lol yeah we need all the help we can get...the new boys look pretty toothless

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Michael_Cutajar said:
if i was on the board of Juve i would sue Telecom for all the money we lost out on because of the Champions league and for what we will not receive in the next 2 years.

Also i'd make them buy us Torres and Barzagli as compensation :D
I think it's a serious thing.
We should sue them for financially lost and image damaging cause by the illegally telephone taps.

But i am not sure our board dare to do that. :pumpkin:
We need Moggi on this thing. Damn. We miss him so much.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Our leaders are not very powerful at the moment. Inter has moratti, milan has berlusconi and roma has the sensi family. Umberto and Gianni agnelli were very important for us.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
ReBeL said:
So, what are the developments of the spying case??:eyebrows:
See Tuttosport today (29 Sept).

The plot is now definitely thickening and Inter are are the direct target of Pairetto and De Santis.

For Inter this will all end in tears.

The spying thing will not go away and the whole Calciogate thing is about to be re-opened. Of that I'm sure.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Are you people saying that in Italy ... there are no big family, except the Agnellis, who are in love with the old lady ?? or atleast a big person ??

i doubt that ...

anyway ... let's just hope we don't get another abramovich or glazer at the end ...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Luftwaffles said:
See Tuttosport today (29 Sept).

The plot is now definitely thickening and Inter are are the direct target of Pairetto and De Santis.

For Inter this will all end in tears.

The spying thing will not go away and the whole Calciogate thing is about to be re-opened. Of that I'm sure.

Come on baby...make it huge...make it ugly.....

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I cant wait to see the outcome of this scandal.

Juventus cannot be hit again, but other teams can.

This will make us happy.

Moratti deserves a life-long ban from football, Rossi is old enough
to be put in a coughin.

And Inter deserves Serie C, pathetic losers.

Forza Juve.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
You know guys ... once i was an interesti friend who was laughin at juve gettin in serie b ... so i told him "You know i won't be that happy if we stayed in serie a and you guys went to b ... you know why? because there won't be a wanna be big team to practice on before our really big matches .. ":pint: :pint:

So if anything happens to inter just let them hand us our scudetto back ... and leave them in serie A ... we need to practice on them ... :p :p

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Philipp00 said:
Our leaders are not very powerful at the moment. Inter has moratti, milan has berlusconi and roma has the sensi family. Umberto and Gianni agnelli were very important for us.
Yay we need our leaders to be active in these days, the Elkann seem to be hesitant fellas, they pose before the cameras, say they love Juve, wink, and smile again. But there's little action to back their love for Juve.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
See also Gazzetta at:

http:/www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Altro_Calcio/Primo_Piano/2006/09_Settembre/intercettazioni.shtml.

I truly hope u are right. I've never hesitated at the fact that Juve were wrongly punished, not because we didn't cheat, but the manner of the verdicts and how it was all taken.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Guys, just how big is this Inter "scandal" in italy? or is it growing?

These news never hit any of those non-Italy based papers/websites. Nothing like the same shit Juve were in a few months ago??

I'm just afriad this "justice to be served " thing is just our wishful thinking. And in the end nothing will be revealed and Inter will walk free and the world still have no idea about how wicked Inter has been to control calcio.

Oh God please help us. We want justise. Please don't let Juve go down for no good reasons.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Here in arabian news papers and channels the inter scandal is being mentioned ...

Anyway ... i think now that a part of inter's policy is being revealed the whole thing will out sometime sooner or later ... if not in this scandal there are alot to come ... inter will be targeted the way we were in the older days ...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Here in HK, maybe a 100 words paragraph in inconspicuous corners in papers, saying Inter are being investigated. Nothing more. And some journalist did add their stupid comments like if Juve were clean then they should have nothing to worry about Inter's spying.

I'm just so afraid that this Inter scandal will slowly die down and Juve are still considered the only devil in the football world.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I don't see anything changed much.....:disagree:

Borrelli launches investigation
Friday 29 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Saverio Borrelli, the head of the Investigation Office, has called to enquire on the most recent Telecom interception scandal involving Inter.

The FIGC launched a new investigation after another scandal broke out in the past few days in Italy revealing hundreds of cases of phone interceptions by Telecom Italia, with former referee Massimo De Santis accusing Inter of tailing him and tapping his phone in 2002.

Nerazzurri owner Massimo Moratti reacted immediately to the accusations, saying that his club had nothing to do with the interceptions despite Telecom Italia being one of its shareholders, but said he was eager to meet Borrelli to answer any questions.

The latter will also meet De Santis, who presented himself to the civil prosecutors who are at the head of the investigation in Milan, declaring that he would claim damages.

Borrelli is scheduled to meet De Santis on Monday and the Inter patron on Tuesday, along with sporting director Gabriele Oriali, who hopes to clarify once and for all the position of the Via Durini club.

If the accusations prove to be true, Inter could risk a fine for violating the sporting code, but there would be no consequences for the team itself in terms of points deductions.

Borrelli had decided to abandon the Federation after the mass departure of former Commissioner Guido Rossi and his staff, but the newly-elected Commissioner Luca Pancalli asked him to reconsider his decision and he revoked his resignation on Wednesday.

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)