Real Scandal Here... (3 Viewers)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Just as long as the FIGC keep it somewhere warm & cozy for us until next season. Perhaps they should have sent it into space with our shirts last week, then no corrupt club can touch it, seen as we're the only ones to clean up.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the actual scudetto is still with us. They came to get the trophy and Juve told them to fuck off. In one of our many trophy cabinets we have the trophy

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Badass Devil said:
its a worthless piece of metal as it is now, that binter have it.
Why do you still insist that the scudetto is a piece of metal?

Scudetto means little shield and that trophey we get isnt the scudetto, its a trophey. The scudetto itself is the small shield with the three colors that we put on the shirt. Its called scudetto, tricolore..etc. And as for the trophey we still have it as we didnt give it back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventinho said:
Why do you still insist that the scudetto is a piece of metal?

Scudetto means little shield and that trophey we get isnt the scudetto, its a trophey. The scudetto itself is the small shield with the three colors that we put on the shirt. Its called scudetto, tricolore..etc. And as for the trophey we still have it as we didnt give it back.

well its worthless since now that 3rd placed teams now can win them, despite the fact binter have their scudetto shield, im gona enjoy the moment this week wen i iron on the shield onto my new shirt, which funnily enough came with this shirt, not binter's.

we may have the trophy, but the fact remains we arnt recognised champs amongst our family

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
rossdale said:
The last masterpiece of this farcical tragicomedy is Mancini's declaration to an italian newspaper: "If Moratti really phone-taped the referee De Santis made the right thing"... He doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame"... I never liked him also whern he was a player, but now is really umbearable... Arrogant, boasting, and idiot!

This sentence summarizes the whole essence of Mancini, worth less than nothing, but feeling superior to the constitution.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #347
    NEWS ALERT!!!

They just found out that FC Juventus, GEA World and FIGC were tapped ILLEGALLY by Telecom. :eyebrows:

Now who would tell Telecom to do this and should they be erased from football? :p

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    if i was on the board of Juve i would sue Telecom for all the money we lost out on because of the Champions league and for what we will not receive in the next 2 years.

Also i'd make them buy us Torres and Barzagli as compensation :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    isha00 said:
    This sentence summarizes the whole essence of Mancini, worth less than nothing, but feeling superior to the constitution.
    Of course this whole Calciopoli was illegal. It has been valid only because Rossi was temporarily president of FIGC until he did what he intended to. He said he will do positive changes to Italian Fottball. What changes: The best Italian team Juventus is in Serie B undeservedly, and 3rd placed team is a champion. That changes are ridicoulous. I hope Inter Crash and Burn!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Hey guys when is the meeting with CONI? Do you think that penalty will be reduced or removed. If it will, JUventus is going to be back in one year definitely. But it tastes bitter that we were in Serie B and humiliated by Inter. But still, I hope we will humiliate them on the pitch!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    October 11th.

I thought from the very beginning that the whole saga that led to our relegation was a farce, but at the moment I'm not so confident Inter will pay (even though they are the ones who'd deserve it).

Nothing ever happened to them, not even when they falsified scudetti or stole drive licences, they always remained the "honest" ones. Why should anything be different now?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    11th october. and from what i've heard we will be either -5 or 0
    FIGC shit their pants because Juve said they are going to civil court and they will now reduce points.:eyebrows:

What bastards. Just please do not want them to reduce penalties for Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina because that are not penalties.:disagree:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Fiorentina's and Reggina had quite bad penalties though. Fiorentina had -19 and Reggina -15. Lazio and Milan i wouldnt reduce cause they are already getting over the penalties and they have stronger teams

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    isha00 said:
    October 11th.

I thought from the very beginning that the whole saga that led to our relegation was a farce, but at the moment I'm not so confident Inter will pay (even though they are the ones who'd deserve it).

Nothing ever happened to them, not even when they falsified scudetti or stole drive licences, they always remained the "honest" ones. Why should anything be different now?
    Because Guido Rossi is not president of FIGC anymore.

And I hope he will not come back.:tdown:

I wish Juve had a very mighty person like Moggi said: The Agnellis or Berlusconi as their president.

Juventus would have been in Serie A now!:agree:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Guido Rossi or no Guido Rossi, it's years that Inter falsifies documents, that Lazio and Roma use money to buy players and not to pay taxes or wages, that Roma gives rolex to the refs...
    No one (even before Rossi) ever did anything against this, because that's how Italian football justice normally worked. No one cared about the turnovers, the rules...

Guido Rossi punished us (and all the teams that aren't inter) just because he was promised a huge reward for doing so. He has been, also from this point of view, the exception to the rule.

Now we are back to normal and that could really mean no punshments for important team, to "safeguard the public order".

This is why I'm not so optimistic.

mark83 said:
    FIGC shit their pants because Juve said they are going to civil court and they will now reduce points.:eyebrows:

What bastards. Just please do not want them to reduce penalties for Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina because that are not penalties.:disagree:

It's not FIGC that has to reduce points, it's CONI.

And be sure that they'll reduce points in the same way for everyone, creating another injustice in the injustice.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    isha00 said:
    Guido Rossi or no Guido Rossi, it's years that Inter falsifies documents, that Lazio and Roma use money to buy players and not to pay taxes or wages, that Roma gives rolex to the refs...
    No one (even before Rossi) ever did anything against this, because that's how Italian football justice normally worked. No one cared about the turnovers, the rules...

Guido Rossi punished us (and all the teams that aren't inter) just because he was promised a huge reward for doing so. He has been, also from this point of view, the exception to the rule.

Now we are back to normal and that could really mean no punshments for important team, to "safeguard the public order".

This is why I'm not so optimistic.

It's not FIGC that has to reduce points, it's CONI.

And be sure that they'll reduce points in the same way for everyone, creating another injustice in the injustice.
    FIGC cooperates with CONI they are related and bonded. But sorry anyway.:cry:

Let us just hope that some Juventino takes charge of Italian Football and the problems will start to solve themselves in our way:eyebrows:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    Fiorentina's and Reggina had quite bad penalties though. Fiorentina had -19 and Reggina -15. Lazio and Milan i wouldnt reduce cause they are already getting over the penalties and they have stronger teams
    In compare to our penalty, that is nothing, still I am optimistic!:D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Mancini and Moratti have no dignity or integrity. They have contradicted themselves already with their statements. At first, they played it down and said it was false, now their clearly implying, regardless of whether it was illegal, that tapping ppl's phone is ok. They think the ends justify the means. Thats sometimes true, but for Inter, they werent out to make a better calcio, they were out to serve their own selfish interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)