Real Scandal Here... (12 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
ahmedz said:
guys be real...if juve were innocent they would not have accepted ANY form of punishment...why would they surrender if all the evidence against them was false?

but these punishments are illogical...how can u RELEGATE one of the biggest clubs in the world...a club which has millions of fans all over the world and which means so much to them
What else could they have done, besides appeal to TAR. They had to accept the punishment or else risk being punished further, or even just not play at all. They would lose tons of money, more than what they've already lost.

Of course they cheated, but so did everyone else, or at least most. What makes it right that Inter fought corruption with corruption, and still be able to get away without punishment. Inter claim to be threatened by every other big team because they're cheating, but meanwhile Inter's tapping your phone calls, which was now made illegal. Coincidence? I think not.

Sure, you can turn away from this if you like, but to me, it seems like a pretty blatant scheme of events. And it's a shame because it kills calcio as a whole; every team is going to lose that extra bit of money. Why? Simply because people want to see their local team play against Juventus. They'll pay anything. This just goes to show you how selfish Inter is: they killed calcio just so they can cover up their blemish of not winning anything at the homefront for more than ten years.

Whatever man, I'm not going to bother trying to defend Juventus anymore, it's a useless cause. The damage is already done...now it's time to launch a vendetta against the murderers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
For me, im not debating whether Moggi was guilty, but pointing out how Juve were unfairly treated in comparison to others. Thats revenge, not justice. The sporting justice used illegal means to legally sentence some1. Lets not forget that the tapes according to italian law were inadmissable in court, and according to big lawyers all acorss Italy, they were not incriminating enough to warrant such a severe punishment, especially when u take into consideration the punishment of the other teams involved. Also, the trial wasn't a trial at all since Juve/Moggi werent allowed to properly defend themselves, only sit and listen to mud being thrown on their name.

Factor in all this new information about serious ties between Telecom Italia, the FIGC and Inter, and it angers me that this is generally being ignored. Can u imagine if Juve had these kind of ties? U would never hear the end of it, but since the media has disgraced the Juventus name over the past few months, ppl look at anything pro-juve as nothing more than rhetoric from bitter Juventini, simply because anything Juve rlelated has been tainted with a negative viewpoint.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Andy said:
He's not a joke. Agnew knows more about calcio than pretty much everybody despite blaming everything on Juventus..
there's his downfall....

btw- havent heard him commentate any Serie A games yet this season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cipriani, Private Investigator, confesses that he pedinato(followed?) and tapped referee Massimo De Santis's phone and was payed by FC INTERNAZIONALE Milan for the job!!!

De Santis: "I'm disgusted"..."At this point it's better that Inter play alone, now they'll win every game and won't be damaged"..."That'S why Inter's calls were not found"..."You win on the pitch"..."Moratti was the one who said they were clean hey?"

Article:
http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/cronaca/a...colo2739.shtml

Video:
http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/video/200...deo_9831.shtml

lets kill me some interisti's argh!!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
Inter should not be relegated but erased from the football world and start from scratch with a new name in Serie D!!!

We were sent in serie B with no proof and just assumptions. What Inter just did is ILLEGALL!!!

i still say we use lapo to sneak into that binter partay, and we all pop out of the bushes with our uzi's and gattling guns and gun those f*ckers so there will be no starting from stratch or any remaining parts of this sh*tty barbaric hoard

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A furious Massimo De Santis spoke about being suspended for 4 years following the Calciopoli trial. According to the former international referee, he was totally appalled by Massimo Moratti's behaviour in the so-called 'Operazione Ladroni' (Operation Robbers), for tapping his phone.

"At first, when we learnt about this operation set up by Moratti, we were really disgusted. I'm using a strong term, however I must say that today, compared to what I'm paying, always declaring myself innocent, all of this really brought me a sense of disgust."

De Santis attacked Inter for trying to look innocent in the Calciopoli scandal while trying to put other clubs in trouble by intercepting their phone calls.

"All of this occured by people who in all of this have always proclaimed themselves innocent and not connected to anything because they were not involved in the telephone interceptions.

"At this point I think that maybe the only thing that Inter can do is that they play the league on their own, at least they will win all the matches without any referee damaging them. I think that the matches should be won on the pitch."

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Corriere dello Sport
Inter, party and poison – They stumble against Chievo (from 4-0 to 4-3), they are top of the table, but are under investigation
A record Juve can earn 105 points

Tuttosport
Inter, leadership and investigation

---------

what kind of investigation ?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
boekhorst said:
Corriere dello Sport
Inter, party and poison – They stumble against Chievo (from 4-0 to 4-3), they are top of the table, but are under investigation
A record Juve can earn 105 points

Tuttosport
Inter, leadership and investigation

---------

what kind of investigation ?
I hope that they discover that inter and moratti are all behind what happened to juve and send them to Serie B :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Inter under FIGC investigation
Monday 25 September, 2006

The FIGC are set to launch an investigation after former referee Massimo De Santis accused Inter of tailing him in 2002.

The former official, who was handed a four-year ban because of his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal, also accused the Via Durini outfit of tapping his phone, after another scandal broke out in the past few days in Italy revealing hundreds of cases of phone interceptions by Telecom Italia.

“When I first learned about this operation by Massimo Moratti I was disgusted, even if I know that can be a strong word to use,” said De Santis in a television interview.

“I am paying for something that I didn’t do, I have always stated my innocence and to know today what was happening a few years ago really makes me sick.

“Why were they following me? I think they maybe wanted to blackmail me.”

It is reported that Inter decided to have De Santis followed by a private investigator after former referee Danilo Nucini informed the late Inter chief Giacinto Facchetti of suspicious relations between Luciano Moggi and De Santis.

The investigation however brought to no firm results and the file was closed seeing as “there were no anomalies in De Santis’ way of life.”

If the accusations prove to be true, Inter could risk a fine for violating the sporting code, but there would be no consequences for the team itself in terms of points deductions.

Inter owner Moratti reacted immediately, saying that his club has nothing to do with the interceptions despite Telecom Italia being one of its shareholders.

“He’s got some cheek to say this kind of things – Inter has no involvement in this issue,” said the oil tycoon to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I think De Santis’ words are very serious, he cannot ignore the damage he is causing us by making these statements.”

Coach Roberto Mancini backed up Moratti’s comments, stating: "He’s disgusted? Myself and many others have been disgusted for months and we shall be so for the rest of our lives.”

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I think Moratti, Rossi, Tronchetti, the police and God knows who else were all in it together. They intercepted the referees and Moggi's phonecalls and discovered that nothing suspicious was happening. Then they decided they absolutely had to bring the other top clubs in Serie A down and 'created' incriminating evidence against all their Italian rivals except Roma.

I am convinced this is what happened. I could be wrong but this is what I choose to believe right now.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Nothing will happen to Inter. As you guys said, the damage is done. Those bastards won't retract their punishment on Juve (as the prosecutions and the evidence are both laughing matters) and they don't have the guts to re-shuffle the teams and start the leagues (serie A/B) all over again.

Tough luck Juve!

But it's nice to let the world know Inter is no angel. Innocent? My kitty ass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)