Real or ManU???? (2 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I would say I hope the fans don't boo him or pull other "classy" stuff but not too optimistic about that... :rolleyes:
Same 4 me... but I'm sure it will be a courous of boo... cause also if the majority of the public respect him, the Ultras hate him, and they are who make more noise :down:

Is strange like some ex player are respected and some not and some just from one part of the public... 4 Inzaghi 4 example is the opposite, a lot of juve fans hate him, while he is respected by Ultras.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Our only saving grace is if Real have players missing
Raul wont recover 4 the first match and probably also 4 the second...
I have to say that, also if it's a big advantage 4 Juventus, I'm very sorry 4 the guy, cause lately he has been so unlucky! Also in the WC it happened that at the point in which the matches become important he injured...

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
IMO the point is that Real has not an amazing defence... they base all in ball possession, if we do not allow them to play the ball we can win with them!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
IMO the point is that Real has not an amazing defence... they base all in ball possession, if we do not allow them to play the ball we can win with them!
Man u defence is as bad if not worse and their former saving grace which is Roy Keane is in such bad shape and though some say Madrids defence is bad which is true but Hierro and Helguera do a decent job thou they showed off against Man u and became careless

Carlos might not be a good defender but he is quick and can recover while Salgado is not that bad but my problem is that we do not attack too much and trying to play Real on the counter will never work as if you invite them to attack you , its like inviting dracula into your house, then you cannot kill it

Btw did anyone notice how Collina tried so hard to help Man u yesterday, giving freekicks top Man u willy nilly and where he got 4 mins injury time in the first half just after man u had equalised , i will never know

slack

Dec 13, 2002
... trying to play Real on the counter will never work as if you invite them to attack you , its like inviting dracula into your house, then you cannot kill it
You mean inviting David James or Buffon's Alter-Ego? ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
without Montero , Tacchinardi & Davids a very tough task is waiting for us !!
i agree lets hope they have missing players too, but the rest of the team is still good and we can do it

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw did anyone notice how Collina tried so hard to help Man u yesterday, giving freekicks top Man u willy nilly and where he got 4 mins injury time in the first half just after man u had equalised , i will never know
Too bad he did not try to help us by giving yellow (or even red) cards to the Real Madrid players :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

If we play anything like we did against Barceloana against Real, we will take a huge ass whooping, as I can assure you they won't be so wasteful in front of goal and they are far and away the very best side in this competition

Our only saving grace is if Real have players missing or take the mickey at the back and we have to go out and attack , the heart of their defense and I feel not only Nedved but Dp has to have a major input in both legs and like him or not we need Trez at his goal scoring best

Nedved Dp and Trez have to have huge games and worry their defence and plz plz plz do not go to Bernabeu to try and contain them

Yes, totally agree, the style against barca in the nou camp will be a big error. Trying to gain a tie 0-0 in the bernabeu will never be, and less against real madrid. It will be fatal.

The only way to beat this team is to attack, try to mess their defence and fight hardly in the midfield to prevent any zidane struggles. The problem here is that our players dont have the great possetion in midfield, while madrid have. Juve must be very cautous cus madrid creates complex attacking plays from nowhere.

The weak point of madrid thanks god are their central defence. The nedved´s long shots must be very accurated cuz casillas is good at that.

Looking at our situation carefully, we are in a very difficult position.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
without Montero , Tacchinardi & Davids a very tough task is waiting for us !!
may be montero and davids position can be replace.....i'm not so worried about that....the big threat for me is tachhi:down:.....he's a great player....may be he's the one that can stop zidane....i hope lippi will make good tactic and formation against madrid.....

i know it's difficult task.....but nothing is impossible....we can win against madrid....show madrid who is the Real Euro Champion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)