Real Madrid: Fall of an Empire (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
U were thinking about what more could go in the wrong way in Real Madrid??? well.. the cherry on the cake:

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=&xref=20040415dasdai_38&type=Tes&anchor=dasftbA00

It is in spanish.... so ill tell u basically what is happening.

It seems that R Carlos has a secret agreement with chelsea regarding his future.

Valdano and company are mad about him... because since christmas they are trying to convince him to renew his contract.. but he always find lame excuses to evade the reunion.

It all happened after he went to Brazil in christmas. At the beggining he said "my contract? no problem ill renew it"...but when he came from brazilll he was a totally different person... "I have no hurry to renew my contract...which expires in 2005"

The madrid´s patrons.... believe that he signed a pre contract witha chelsea guy secretly... and they are very pissed about it.

Yesterday... in an interview , R Carlos said regarding about why they are losing everything and if the club will prohibid them to go out at nights too much:

"I do what i want.... im 31 years old and no one will say to me if i can go to party or not in my free time".... thatw as replying some comments of valdano.... "Ok no more than four members of the team... but the great mayority... they are very proffesional" :dazed:

Real madrid replied to this speculation saying : "Its possible that he has been in talks with some guys of chelsea... but if that is the case...Abramovich will have to pay 90 MILLIONS to close his clausule...because his contract with us is still there. If not...we dont mind to let him without playing until his contract expires."

Only R carlos have to options:
-To clear those rumours about chelsea´s link and start negotiations with real madrid.

-Or to admit his deal with Chelsea....and then prepare for war.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From mARCA:

Real Madrid full-back Roberto Carlos has insisted that he wants to extend his contract with the club.

"I want to renew with Real Madrid," Marca quoted him as saying. "My priority is Real Madrid because here I am happy and because I am identified with this club. Here I have gained the best titles and I can continue to gain them."
SA Europe

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Heh heh... if Carlos leaves, then Real should forget about winning anything.
If Carlos leaves, they may as well spend a few million more Euros on forwards and middies to make the transition complete. Real Madrid may become the first CL team to have scorelines that look more like basketball games.

"Now at point guard, Zinedine Zidane...."

How's that for "exciting football".:yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)