REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;3306038 said:
AC's feelings are hurt, that's all, Greg.
Whether they are or not isn't the issue. It's ridiculous that this thread turned into a religious discussion purely because of the person who started it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Whether they are or not isn't the issue. It's ridiculous that this thread turned into a religious discussion purely because of the person who started it.
Is that not an issue with him and the beef he's built up with a lot of us than us in general....look at the causal relationship - all non religious threads = 0% religion bashing, all AC threads = 80% religious bashing.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #167
    Is that no an issue with him and the beef he's built up with a lot of us than us in general....look at the causal relationship - all non religious threads = 0% religion bashing, all AC threads = 80% religious bashing.
    Yes and its nite because of me. I didn't bring it up nor do I 99% of the time

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Who cares about the outfit ? Legal recourse. At least the guy is helping. were all to worried about being sued or getting in trouble. that's why most do not assist those in need
    Most of us don't assist because we don't care enough to risk our lives. But most of all because we aren't retarded clowns who wear stupid costumes.

I don't know but I think I would try and do something. I mean the guy has bullet and knife proof outfit. helps a little no?
    Yeah, eh.. He has a bullet and knife proof outfit? He is not even wearing an Iron Man costume.

The only troll here is you. And thanks for insulting me. I will be the better person and I won't throw insults at you.

As for your claim that knight templars are better than superheros, please tell me if you believe in this:

Jacques de Molay > Batman
    Hugues de Payens > Superman

Some schools of thought think that Superman and Batman aren't real, but even if so, the guy in the video AC posted is real and do you think that de Molay is stronger than him?

You always resort to insults and jokes and that makes the conversation with you people impossible.
    Thanks alen. At least someone is sane in here
    :lol2:

Well a b and c are opinion. D is accurate although we see how well the professionals and the system does with people. murders, rapist etc get out and pot heads are needlessly taking up space behind bars
    So you reckon a pepper spraying guy in a wolverine costume would do better than the police?
    Im begining to wonder when Godwins Law will kick in :shifty:

Super Hitler?

It would be like the axis of awesome - Mao - Hitler and Judas versus the Cowardly Jesus

too much?

ßöмßäяðîëя;3306043 said:
    Superheros wouldn't exist in Belgium.
    Dude, that superhero is african american. In belgium he wouldn't get to be 10 years old without being barbecued as fuck.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I'm high and buzzed right now, so this shit is like double funny :D

Would I be more mature if I dressed in tights and went out pepper spraying citizens I don't know without any thought of legal recourse?
    :lol:

I'm not sure if you're serious but if you are then I have to respectfully disagree. Nothing against AC, but superheros are stronger and more useful than the templars.
    :rofl: I love this. They're even PM'ing each other and saying Superman is a modernized Jesus hahaha

ßöмßäяðîëя;3306430 said:
    That dude can't see his own dick in low-light conditions, people think the car is driving itself at night.
    One guy was watching TV and for 30 minutes the screen was pitch black. For some reason he still kept it at that channel and at the end of thirty minutes, the announcer came up and said "You've just watched Lukaku walking inside a tunnel".

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    What i can't understand with you atheists is why you go for the safe option of mocking christianity. Why don't you lot have balls to post pics mocking buddhists & mainly muslims? You know you'll get a fair fight which is something you don't get with christian members here.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    What i can't understand with you atheists is why you go for the safe option of mocking christianity. Why don't you lot have balls to post pics mocking buddhists & mainly muslims? You know you'll get a fair fight which is something you don't get with christian members here.
    You obviously don't have me on facebook. I rip into all religions. When i was travelling i was having a go at buddhism on a daily basis....even though i wear a buddha around my neck :shifty:

To quote Dara O'Briain.

"The one thing people always throw in my face when I do religion bashing is that I wont mock Islam. Im sorry but i know nothing about Islam and none of my audience do either...I could happily sit down and study islam, write a hillarious bit about it and no one in this room would undestand what i was saying"

- Skip to 5.25 (he is bloody funny if you haven't seen him before)

The problem is that the majority of us have grown up in a predominantly christian cultures and know a lot about it. The little we do know about islam is based around mediatized stereotyping and topics of fear/xenophobia so any discussion on it would be redudant. I did study Islam at uni, and have got into a couple of times with Fred and Ze....I will happily debate issues with Halal, womens rights etc. because I studied it at uni and know a fair bit on the subject and it is always fascinating to gain a perspective from people who live within that culture to understand how it is viewed from the inside as opposed to the outside.

But where would that leave the rest of the board who haven't had the opportunity to spend a semester studying that religion and its role in the world?

If there are any athiests from islamic countries...should you not be ragging on them to get into the debates more than those of us who don't have that background.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)