REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:agree:

You know why 'Kick-Ass' was so successful as a comedy? Because it was honest....dressing up like a superhero and pulling that shit is stupid.

This guy is clearly an attention seeker with good PR access....i did enjoy the high quality filming and editing on his 'battle'...its not like fox found it on a CCTV camera and he was forced onto tv to recieve praise even though he was doing for the sake of saving the world. Its kind of pathetic.
Shit is still awesome bro. Apparently there is like an entire legion of dudes out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-life_superhero

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...lingly-goofy/2011/08/05/gIQAnjyz0I_story.html

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #128
    Please explain, as I've missed the past five pages, but we seem to be discussing Jesus as a caped superhero.
    No not at all. all we were diacussig was either the merits or demerits of this mans actions. then the usual suspects on here mock me and the guy in the video and everything else. So of course they start with Jesus and the knights temlar because its me

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I stand corrected.

When Kal-El's (Superman) ship landed near the American farming town Smallville, Kal-El was found by Jonathan and Martha Kent and raised as their own son, Clark. Jonathan and Martha were Catholics and raised their son as such.
    So Superman was religious.

But that still doesn't mean that we can discuss religion in the superheroes thread.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Please explain, as I've missed the past five pages, but we seem to be discussing Jesus as a caped superhero.
    Some sources say Ninja Turtles were muslims before they turned to hindus.
    Im begining to wonder when Godwins Law will kick in :shifty:

Super Hitler?

It would be like the axis of awesome - Mao - Hitler and Judas versus the Cowardly Jesus

too much?
    No not at all. all we were diacussig was either the merits or demerits of this mans actions. then the usual suspects on here mock me and the guy in the video and everything else. So of course they start with Jesus and the knights temlar because its me
    Thanks Greg :sergio:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    I stand corrected.

When Kal-El's (Superman) ship landed near the American farming town Smallville, Kal-El was found by Jonathan and Martha Kent and raised as their own son, Clark. Jonathan and Martha were Catholics and raised their son as such.
    So Superman was religious.

But that still doesn't mean that we can discuss religion in the superheroes thread.

:rofl: + rep

You are the first poster in this to get me really laughing since someone posted 'im so ronrey' at AC during his 'misunderstood genius' phase of this thread.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I gave out 3 warnings. Jasp understood it but you and AC either didn't notice it or chose to ignore it. Not my fault.
    Ok then what should we be discussing in this thread then? Superheros? Please.

This should have just been posted in AC's other thread about shit that doesn't exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)