REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (2 Viewers)

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #102
    College vacation? I spent 5 weeks in china, all over the place....But its nice that you have travelled to such war striken places. I suggest this for you

go the Killing Fields, go to S21, see the landmine victims and the state that country is in and then see how you feel about your precious ideologies.

Some people make me :inter:
    So your blaming man's crimes against one another on ideologies. I don't blame Allah for 9/11 I blame the men who prreverted his word to cause that atrocity.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    So your blaming man's crimes against one another on ideologies. I don't blame Allah for 9/11 I blame the men who prreverted his word to cause that atrocity.
    Could this God/allah not have prevented it though? I mean if he is all powerful and all knowing then is he not also responsible through inaction?

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Wait, juventuz is actually against people dressing up like superheroes and running around macing people in the face?

What a bunch of idiots. Vigilante justice is the best kind of justice. Why? Cause that shit is funny.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Ze, do something and kick religion out of the superheroes discussion. The last time I checked Batman wasn't religious.

Lets keep this serious, people.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #110
    Wait, juventuz is actually against people dressing up like superheroes and running around macing people in the face?

What a bunch of idiots. Vigilante justice is the best kind of justice. Why? Cause that shit is funny.
    Thats not the point. if you disageee or do not believe in what he is doing. Disscus it like a mature man not a whinny little 5 year old

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Ze, do something and kick religion out of the superheroes discussion. The last time I checked Batman wasn't religious.

Lets keep this serious, people.
    :agree:

You know why 'Kick-Ass' was so successful as a comedy? Because it was honest....dressing up like a superhero and pulling that shit is stupid.

This guy is clearly an attention seeker with good PR access....i did enjoy the high quality filming and editing on his 'battle'...its not like fox found it on a CCTV camera and he was forced onto tv to recieve praise even though he was doing for the sake of saving the world. Its kind of pathetic.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Thats not the point. if you disageee or do not believe in what he is doing. Disscus it like a mature man not a whinny little 5 year old
    Oh man, oh man you did it again.

"Disagreeing and not believing isn't the point, we here to discuss like a mature man".

It makes no sense. How can you have a discussion without multiple points of view?

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #120
    Oh man, oh man you did it again.

"Disagreeing and not believing isn't the point, we here to discuss like a mature man".

It makes no sense. How can you have a discussion without multiple points of view?
    Multiple points of view doesnt afford people to mock and ridicule like they always do here. That neither furthers meaningful discussion nor advances ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)