Real admit Capello interest (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
New Real Madrid president Fernando Martin has admitted he would like to bring Fabio Capello back to the club.

Juventus coach Capello has been linked with a return to El Santiago Bernabeu ever since Wanderley Luxemburgo lost his job in December.

The Italian is highly regarded within the corridors of Real after guiding the side to the title in the 1996-97 campaign during a one-season stay.

Capello has just over a year to run on his current contract at Juve and the former Milan boss has never hidden his desire to return to the Spanish capital at some point in the future.

Juan Ramon Lopez Caro is currently in caretaker charge of Real, but it seems likely they will look to appoint a high-profile manager in the summer.

Martin has expressed his admiration for Capello and he revealed the club are working hard to find a new manager.

"I like Capello," said Martin. "His ability can't be questioned when you look at his record.

"Real want the best man for the job. The board will decide who to target after a meeting next week."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hope da fVck he does go. Capello's record is always mentioned but when you look at the teams and the players he inherits every time he joins a new club its not that great. He has been lucky to have had the oportunity to be able to move from one great club to another. If he had won so many trophies with smaller club or squads that he built himself then he would be a great manager which in my opinion he is not.

Nov 27, 2005
In my opinion, Capello is the best coach in the world. But at the moment I am worry about Moggi , Girado and Bettega contract. I think if they stay in Juve, Capello will extend his contract and it is the best situation.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I just hope that this f***ing real keeps his hands off our coach and our players. they have shown everybody that they are shit even if they buy the best players in the world.

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
I prefer if we keep Capello for one more season. Then, try to land Spaletti. This will be perfect. The worse thing will be if Capello left Juve and Vialli came :tdown:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i know capello has won the scudetto basically twice now, but he was brought in for the CL. if he doesnt win us the CL, he should move on.

if real want him and zlatan and pay us big cash, so be it. would like to bring in riquelme and cassano at the expence of zlatan.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Adrian said:
i know capello has won the scudetto basically twice now, but he was brought in for the CL. if he doesnt win us the CL, he should move on.

if real want him and zlatan and pay us big cash, so be it. would like to bring in riquelme and cassano at the expence of zlatan.
I personally wouldn't mind Cassano to Turin, but we don't really need Riquelme IMO.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Capello will stay another season & then he will go away but probably to Man Uts not Madrid.As for Ibra he is Bianconero Forever he is a Phenomena & I hope we keep him 4 or 5 more years & then sell him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)