Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
andybandy

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    bianconero said:
    If this thread is not closed- I have no idea what a moderator is for, unless it is to stop us saying Crapello!- then I think I, for one, have had enough of this site.

By the way is it ok to say Crapello now?
    u can't handle reading something that's not political correct than too bad for you. of course no1 should be anti-france and hate all french players! but i think he's somewhat right when it comes to some of the player's loyalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    WTF has been going on this past few days?
    First, someone put the blames on Agnelli, and now the french.
    The starting was fine when we were all talking about the Triade's dirty work and Capello's screwed up state of mind but recently most of the threads are going no where.
    This is Bullshit!!!

Anyways, for the person who wrote the article, show some respect FFS. Dont generalise. It is always bastards like these that creates racial arguments.

BDW, i love french chicks. They are oh so HOT and bodylicious *smack*

OP
    andybandy

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    IlDivinCodino said:
    WTF has been going on this past few days?
    First, someone put the blames on Agnelli, and now the french.
    The starting was fine when we were all talking about the Triade's dirty work and Capello's screwed up state of mind but recently most of the threads are going no where.
    This is Bullshit!!!

Anyways, for the person who wrote the article, show some respect FFS. Dont generalise. It is always bastards like these that creates racial arguments.

BDW, i love french chicks. They are oh so HOT and bodylicious *smack*

haha...don't generalise. u'r right though..

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    andybandy said:
    u can't handle reading something that's not political correct than too bad for you. of course no1 should be anti-france and hate all french players! but i think he's somewhat right when it comes to some of the player's loyalty.
    you're talking like as if you know everything.......and i seriously doubt you'll do the otherwise if you're in their shoes.......
    They are professional footballers. And this is life. Its always been unfair but when you look at things in their point of views, its a little too much to ask from them if we begged them to stay. And how can you label only French? I don't see Buffon making any statements of staying. Nor Zlatan, Camoranesi and Zambro.
    So are you gonna call them unloyal fools too? They weren't as highly rated as they are before they came to Juve. Especially Camo and Zambro

I dont think the person who wrote those bullshit is right at all. Its just a way to attract other's attention and he's just so full of it. That's definitely not a way to show your love to your club :tdown:

OP
    andybandy

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    IlDivinCodino said:
    you're talking like as if you know everything.......and i seriously doubt you'll do the otherwise if you're in their shoes.......
    They are professional footballers. And this is life. Its always been unfair but when you look at things in their point of views, its a little too much to ask from them if we begged them to stay. And how can you label only French? I don't see Buffon making any statements of staying. Nor Zlatan, Camoranesi and Zambro.
    So are you gonna call them unloyal fools too? They weren't as highly rated as they are before they came to Juve. Especially Camo and Zambro

I dont think the person who wrote those bullshit is right at all. Its just a way to attract other's attention and he's just so full of it. That's definitely not a way to show your love to your club :tdown:
    You're right about the french-part and that's what I said 2. But I don't agree that it's okay that the players all leave now. They have been treated well by the club and they have earned alot of money. But we can agree to disagree. The players that love the club will stay and the rest can fu*k off!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Hmm I think the article is no doubt sterotypical but as mine and andys views are similar heres a lowdown of the mentality which is by no means racism.

Firstly we hate the players and not the french. What I mean by that? Unloyal twats who moan, not only when there in teh club, but also when they are out. Now I agree about the fact that most professional players are doing that.. if so **** them too. However the mention of Canna, Zambro and Buffon is very harsh on them, if they leave I wish them the best and as long as they keep Juve in their hearts and now and again say good things about them or rather not say anything against them then obviously I will still admire them and like them. However they have never said anything bad against Juventus. They have remained Juventinos, which is why I have no bad feelings against them. Now some of the french players name in that article are completely the opposite and have said things in their newspaper which shows there arrogance by nature.. now do we hate all french or just the french stars.. do we hate all french players? or just the french arrogant stars? I would defenitly go for the later. Note I dont like other players too such as Ibrahimovic, especially with how he moaned whilst getting subbed after playing so many games. But that by no means I hate sweedish. His a bad example of one. As are the french stars, which sad but true makes people hate the french NT in general.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    Hmm I think the article is no doubt sterotypical but as mine and andys views are similar heres a lowdown of the mentality which is by no means racism.

Firstly we hate the players and not the french. What I mean by that? Unloyal twats who moan, not only when there in teh club, but also when they are out. Now I agree about the fact that most professional players are doing that.. if so **** them too. However the mention of Canna, Zambro and Buffon is very harsh on them, if they leave I wish them the best and as long as they keep Juve in their hearts and now and again say good things about them or rather not say anything against them then obviously I will still admire them and like them. However they have never said anything bad against Juventus. They have remained Juventinos, which is why I have no bad feelings against them. Now some of the french players name in that article are completely the opposite and have said things in their newspaper which shows there arrogance by nature.. now do we hate all french or just the french stars.. do we hate all french players? or just the french arrogant stars? I would defenitly go for the later. Note I dont like other players too such as Ibrahimovic, especially with how he moaned whilst getting subbed after playing so many games. But that by no means I hate sweedish. His a bad example of one. As are the french stars, which sad but true makes people hate the french NT in general.
    Just the frenh arrogant stars,you are totally right about that despite I don't regard Zebina as a star.
    All in all you stated this perfectly and I don't have nothing more to add.

+rep :tup:

Geof

May 14, 2004
    You might be right phrozen, but the author of the article is not as nuanced as you are. He ends up hating Thuram just because he's french.

And... *NEWS UPDATE* Italians stars Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta may also leave Juve.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Geof said:
    You might be right phrozen, but the author of the article is not as nuanced as you are. He ends up hating Thuram just because he's french.

And... *NEWS UPDATE* Italians stars Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta may also leave Juve.
    i cant fault them for leaving,they were robbed of 2yrs hard work & won the WC.ppl expect them to play in Serie B?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Byrone said:
    i cant fault them for leaving,they were robbed of 2yrs hard work & won the WC.ppl expect them to play in Serie B?
    Agreed they were robbed,it is time to move on.

Anyhow,we are loosing players and a club without the quality players shouldn't expect to be in the top.

We were among the top 5 clubs in the world,now we are among Albinoleffe and co.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    giovanotti said:
    I still can't believe that part about Thuram,they asked him during the World Cup what he thought about what was happening with Juventus and he asked:"WHO ARE THEY?

That is sad,really,for a player such is Thuram.

That part about Zebina is true.

But no one should make generalizations of that sort.
    actualy I did not expect such a statement from Thuram.. I am very disappointed..

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Byrone said:
    I don't expect them to stay. I'm the first one to say that they are entitled to play in a world class club.

I just don't understand why French players are criticised more than Italians, Braziliands, Swedes or Czechs...

Maresca said:
    actualy I did not expect such a statement from Thuram.. I am very disappointed..
    Welcome to the world of media. He said that in the middle of a press conference at the World Cup. France was playing bad (1st round) and a lot of the journalist questioned the age of the players, which of course hurt Thuram's feelings, as he didn't feel welcome.
    And suddenly someone came up with a question about Juve. Lilian clearly didn't want to answer that as he wanted to talk about France, and not about his club. He probably didn't know what to answer either.
    So he just went for ... Juve? who's Juve? and moved on to the other questions.

And of course, such an insignifiant quote is taken out of it's context and the headlines do the rest...

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    that articale could easily be considerd biase....though if that thuram comment was true..then am really really disappointed in a player i respected greatly...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Geof said:
    I don't expect them to stay. I'm the first one to say that they are entitled to play in a world class club.

I just don't understand why French players are criticised more than Italians, Braziliands, Swedes or Czechs...

Which baffles me why inter are being linked with our players.

Geof said:
    Welcome to the world of media. He said that in the middle of a press conference at the World Cup. France was playing bad (1st round) and a lot of the journalist questioned the age of the players, which of course hurt Thuram's feelings, as he didn't feel welcome.
    And suddenly someone came up with a question about Juve. Lilian clearly didn't want to answer that as he wanted to talk about France, and not about his club. He probably didn't know what to answer either.

And of course, such an insignifiant quote is taken out of it's context and the headlines do the rest...
    Journalists love to sensationalise comments to sell more newspapers.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Geof said:

I would like to see Del piero saying that kind of stuff if Italy played badly....he would never say such a stupid think,and the first and only palyer which consoled Thuram (while other Italians were celebrating) was Del Piero.

I agree with Maresca,I'm very dissapointed,really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)