• Fucile (Porto)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On par with Sissoko I would say.

Diego might seriously challenge but only time will tell.

The perfect summer:

IN: Diego, Hamsik, Lahm, Guberti, Criscito, Cannavaro.

OUT: Trezeguet, Tiago, Zebina, Knezevic, Marchioni.

Buffon
Lahm Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Marchisio Sissoko Hamsik
Diego Giovinco
Amauri

Manninger
Grygera Mellberg Legro Molinaro
Camo Poulsen Zanetti
Guberti Del Piero
Iaquinta​

Rossi, Iago, Ariaudo, Ekkdal, Pasquato.
We just shelled out most of (if not all) of our transfer budget on Diego. How might you propose we have enough to buy Hamsik and Lahm?:shifty:

Why are everyone trying to sell off Trezeguet? He's a Juventus legend and should be treated as one.

I agree that Lahm is an impossible signing at this part. Bayern would never sell him anywhere soon since he's an important player for the club and has a bright future up ahead. Instead of wasting time on signings with very low possibility, we should try snapping up realistic targets such as Motta or De Silvestri. If these players happens to flop, they could rotate with Grygera, so it wouldn't be a big loss for us.

Oh, and Zebina needs to go.
No more flops please. I would like to have a complete mercato where each one that arrives is successful. No more Almirons or Tiagos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Then you might as well have no mercato and take a chronosphere into the future and see whether the players bought have succeeded. Risk is inherent in any transfer. Even Cannavaro flopped in Inter. In addition, if managers never take their chances, then the likes of Rooney, Zidane and Messi will never be discovered.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
he is starter in a 2 year consecutive cl finalist team. . . .
he is not world best
but he is still special
He is quality for sure. Never really rated many english players before but i think Rooney is one of those few english players that is actually good (and by the way he's waay better than that overrated overhyped Owen).....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Rooney is that special? I dont think so.
now let start by saying that i despise manure, i despise english footballers and i despise wayne rooney

but

the lad is a fantastically talented footballer, he can play as an attacking midfielder, a lone striker, a support striker or even a wide player...........the incredible thing is that no matter where he plays he is effective, hard working and his vision,link-up play and shot accuracy makes his a formidable opponent.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
He is quality for sure. Never really rated many english players before but i think Rooney is one of those few english players that is actually good (and by the way he's waay better than that overrated overhyped Owen).....
but owen when he is fit,which hasnt happened for a few years now:p, he is like inzaghi, not a great player but he can surely score

CMon

Jul 9, 2008
I miss Lahm in that poll.

For the record, I don't like any of the choices given. The Arsenal-backs are unlikely to be worth their prices, Rafinha goes hot-headed more often than a bull surrounded by red curtains.

I picked Motta because I have a gut feeling that out of these selections, he would be the best option.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I miss Lahm in that poll.

For the record, I don't like any of the choices given. The Arsenal-backs are unlikely to be worth their prices, Rafinha goes hot-headed more often than a bull surrounded by red curtains.

I picked Motta because I have a gut feeling that out of these selections, he would be the best option.
Sagna is brilliant... he is too good for arsenal.
I'd add Everton's baines to the list Only if he replicates this season's form again.
There is also the tottenham Bale Kid.. but mourinho will snatch him before us.

Ivanovic is Lb or Rb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)