Ray Donovan (1 Viewer)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1721083648/tt2249007

Ray Donovan, a Los Angeles fixer, does the dirty work for the city's top power players. In the opener, Ray's father is unexpectedly released from prison five years early. When he arrives in L.A. he murders a priest and vows to take revenge on his son for framing him. Meanwhile, an action star seeks Ray's help to avoid a scandal with a transsexual; and a singer needs Ray's protection from a stalker.

Official Trailer

s01e01

:hellyes:
somebody has already seen?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Already seen episode one yes, Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight is enough to give a pilot a shot. And the latter getting out of jail and grooving with a stripper in his undies, and later winking at a mother breast feeding, just too lolsy hehe.

Pilot in general was decent, felt like a few of the gritty L.A crime novels I read.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Started watching this since Dexter and Breaking Bad are no loner in my life. Good show. John Voight is awesome :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We have a thread for this amazing show?

I agree, the season 3 finale was something, best episode of the entire show so far and the expectations to what is to come next season are great.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I know. The show is so underrated.

It was a great episode Liev was on top form acting wise it was the first time in a while were he was able to ahowcase his skills he normally plays either cool or angry. John Voigt coudnt be any cooler cant wait for the next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)