Rate summer mercato (2 Viewers)

vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I gave it a 9 because we got many upgrades as well as the GOAT but if you ask all of us which position we need to strengthen - We all would probably say CM
Can arrived but we all knew it before so a CM is still missing
If you put it aside we did improve almost everything in our team
CB - Bonucci is not a fan favorite anymore but you cant argue our defense looked better when we had him..
CM - We got Can so if you dont rate him you can say our midfield is the same but if you do we obviously improved. Anyway the thing is we got a CM for free who is very likely to start so the logical thing to say is that our midfield improved...
RB - Cancelo although I saw him more of a winger in our training games
CF - Ronaldo! I dont think there is a need to add more words..

- - - Updated - - -

P.S I see some rated it as 4.5 or 5
While I can understand a 7 it seems odd to see a 4.5/5... Is it a joke?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
PROS:
1. Got CR7.
2. Kept Dybala, Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro.
3. Loaned Sturaro.
4. Parted with quickly aging players should've parted with a year ago (Gigi, Licht, Kwadwo).
5. Got Perin, Cancelo, Spinazzola to replace them.

CONS:
1. Got Bonucci instead of Godin.
2. Lost Caldara.
3. Khedira should've been among those from #4 in the list above.

As for the midfield, I think everything is quite decent. Pogba or SMS would definitely make a difference, but I think Bentancur is ready to surprise us this year.

So, 9/10. It's not 10/10 only because it doesn't feel like a truly undisputedly perfect mercato due to Bonucci, Caldara, and Khedira. Even though from the perspective of reason Bonucci is still a WC CB, Caldara is just another one promising Italian CB, and Khedira is still capable of WC performance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dis gon be good.

9. Signed a legendary player, also improved in all areas aside from the inevitable Buffon move. Loses a mark for sentimental reasons. We probably don't need an expensive CM signing if we play as I suspect we will (largely with 2 or 3 with Berna).
this, but i'm still salty over the caldara-bonucci swap (i'm conviced bonucci is not a great defender), and i do think that our midfield is thin. i reckon this squad is very hard to improve, still, vidal would walk into that midfield of ours. also, spinazzola and de sciglio wil be useless for half of the season probably, and that might create some issues.

8/10 for me, still the best mercato of the last 10 years.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
10/10
Positives:
- Signed CR7
- Bonucci back (terrible human being, but a good partner with Chiellini)
Negatives:
- Lack of a LB back-up with Spinazzola out for so long
- Losing Marchisio whom I think was a very useful player
- One injury in midfield away from having a terrible midfield

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we play with a 3 man midfield, 8.

If we play with a 2 man midfield, 10.

Depends on the formation Max plays. Gonna wait a few matches until I decide.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why not wait till the end of the season....

Just rate the "mercato"
Mercato has to sorta go with the coaches plan, no? Max changes his formations with the wind but if I were to go off my gut I think we will see a 2 man midfield this year for the most part. I'll go with a 10 for the great man :touched:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It's a 7.5-8.0

Pluses: we strengthened each position on the field, signed the best player on earth and got rid of some dead weight.

Minuses: We catered our rivals like absolute cucks and made them all significantly stronger (Caldara and Higgy to Milan, Asamoah to Inter, Pjaca to Viola) and catered to the will of a deceitful snake which led to one of the most promising CB:s to leave for way too low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)