Rate summer mercato (7 Viewers)

vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Signing Ronaldo was out of this world. We made a huge blockbuster without selling our best players in the process. That's a 10/10 for me.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

At a glance, we improved our attack with RONALDO* and defense considerably. The midfield has not been improved meaningfully, and we shipped out a promising young defender. I'm still skeptical on the goalkeeper situation, I'm not so highly convinced on the Pole as the rest of you are.

Regrettably we lost a number of our old guard at the same time, but this is how life works. Marchisio should've been handled better imo, with a decision made at the end of last season so that he could receive the send-off he truly deserved.

*Signing Ronaldo doesn't only provide a short-term boost despite his age, but the financial impact of this move, I believe, will have a lasting impact on us. This could be the move we needed to really be seen among the best in the eyes of the world as well as improve the status of the league as desperately needed.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006

We invested very, very heavily in a short term run (Champs league) by signing CR7 (10/10) and BonBon (7/10),

the problem with this mercato was that we are only a couple of injuries away from being in trouble. if we lose CR7, Dybala or Costa it will hurt.

We should have signed a center mid and offloaded Matuidi and Khedira. Maybe thats next years plan? I am hoping youth gets a chance in the middle with only having 5 mids.

Perin was a great signing, but I fear he will spend most of it on the bench. He should be #1.

marked down .5 points for Marchesio leaving :'(

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Having a weakness in the team doesnt mean it wasnt a 10/10. OUr team is a 9.5 but our mercato is an absolute 10
You realize that rating it anything above 5 means rating it a positive mercato, right? How positive is up to the voter.

I gave it an 8, because we again didn't bring in another great mid we (imo) needed. it's the only thing that i didn't like about this otherwise great mercato, but it was an issue i wanted us to address, so i can't give it a 10/10.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
5/10
We didn't address our biggest weakness, the midfield. You can get me 5 CR7, still wouldn't change the fact that our midfield is average at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)