Rate summer mercato (1 Viewer)

vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 19, 2007
You realize that rating it anything above 5 means rating it a positive mercato, right? How positive is up to the voter.

I gave it an 8, because we again didn't bring in another great mid we (imo) needed. it's the only thing that i didn't like about this otherwise great mercato, but it was an issue i wanted us to address, so i can't give it a 10/10.
I just thihk its funny that people on here are unhappy with bringing in 4 new starters. 1 being the best player in the world while not losing any other players and its not a good mercato because we didnt buy Pogba. Its very fair to say we had the best mercato in the world this year. No other top team got much better is not worse

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I just thihk its funny that people on here are unhappy with bringing in 4 new starters. 1 being the best player in the world while not losing any other players and its not a good mercato because we didnt buy Pogba. Its very fair to say we had the best mercato in the world this year. No other top team got much better is not worse
But you aren't referring to me, are you? Cause 8/10 is still a very good rating in my book :D
That missng mid is an important factor to me, other than that, perfect mercato. Agreed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How about we make a bet?

When i say avatar, I actually mean password.

So if we make it past Quarter Finals of UCL, you pick my avatar for rest of season and upcoming season, and you can switch it around as much as you like. If we crash out on QF or earlier, I pick yours for rest of season and next season.
:lol:

Apr 19, 2007
But you aren't referring to me, are you? Cause 8/10 is still a very good rating in my book :D
That missng mid is an important factor to me, other than that, perfect mercato. Agreed.
No more refering to the people that are actually upset and think our team isnt that good. Completely laughable. Our team just adding Ronaldo and no one else has something we havnt had in a while and also we just took away the best player from the best team in CL history which will even the level up

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, not sure why people think giving a mercato an 8ish out of 10 is being unhappy. That's a fantastic mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

No more refering to the people that are actually upset and think our team isnt that good. Completely laughable. Our team just adding Ronaldo and no one else has something we havnt had in a while and also we just took away the best player from the best team in CL history which will even the level up
Because Bonucci alone will destroy everything good about this team... :seven:

Never mind that we had our best results in the past 15 years with Bonucci in the side. He's a cancer and a compledge liability. :baus:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i gave it a 9.5. we definitely upgraded all areas of the pitch.
would have been a 10/10 if we would have replaced khedira with another midfielder (even leandro paredes or rabiot would have done it)

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah, not sure why people think giving a mercato an 8ish out of 10 is being unhappy. That's a fantastic mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Bonucci alone will destroy everything good about this team... :seven:

Never mind that we had our best results in the past 15 years with Bonucci in the side. He's a cancer and a compledge liability. :baus:
It will be interesting next year when no one gives us above a 4 because we didnt bring in Messi and Pogba. I know 8 is good but I think this mercato is something no one could have even fathomed 4 months ago and now people are saying it should have been better. Just interesting to me personally

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Of course angry that Bonucci returned and sad to see CM8 leave but have to give it 9.5 strictly what was done on paper from a football perspective. Upgrade with Bonucci and Cancelo in back. If Can isn't an upgrade over Sami than I'll be shocked. Though relatively equal quality behind Can to take his place especially if Berna and Cuads get time at MF.

Goalie not the strongest position on the team but where Gigi was at his age than probably no downgrade. Plus I don't think having a top 10 goalie is necessary for this loaded squad. And lastly having CR7 replacing whoever is a major upgrade. Forget his talent, guy appears to be one of those types who makes everyone else on the pitch better. Expect Dybala to have a monster type season scoring goals with CR7 here.

Lost are players like Licht, Asa, and Stu but none were expected to be needed to get a CL title. Team is deep enough that others can play the minutes they did in giving the first team the necessary rest. Finally if Sandro's head is on straight, expect him to have season long consistency that proves he's one of the best LBs in the world.
:flag1:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That says more about them than the mercato. I would just ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
4.5 mostly because of Bonucci, i believe this is the only player in the world that cancel the CR7 effect and we will concede a silly goal and lose the CL because of him.
Our other flaws are the usual, we seriously suck at selling, imo this is an integral part of our Mercato and balancing the books. It's unacceptable after 7 consecutive championships, to have such difficulties at selling players.
Losing Buffon, Asamoah, Marchisio and Licht to direct competition for free is also unacceptable.
Rating a young talent, like Caldara, with 10years+ ahead of him, for the same amount as declining Bonucci, is also unacceptable.
The Benatia-Godin swap for free should have happened, our post Gigi defense is now weakened.
And finally, for a 6th consecutive transfer window, we are failing to get an AMF, a central player to link our midfield with our forward line, like Pjanic does with the defense. Yes we were unlucky with Golovin's WC early performance, but why no alternative?

The CR7 transfer was a lifetime opportunity that would normally land us a 9 or even 10\10rating, it is quite an accomplishment that Beppe has managed to trash our team that hard, after this.
I would accept many compromise s, after getting such a difference maker that elevates our brand.
Except the only player in the world that can and will destroy the balance in our locker room, tactics and salaries balance.
Cancelo was a master stroke as well, but now with limited use, due to the significant downgrade to the defensive solidarity in the center of our defense.
Buy back clauses on the sale of our young talents is also an improvement on our second more significant flaw in the Beppe era, the handling of the youth contracts, such a shame though, that it didn't take place for the most important one...
I believe that the set of our 3 keepers will dissapoint themselves and us.
The Higuain loan will most probably end up with losing him for free (Sturaro too) and Bonucci's sky high salary, that rocketed Rugani's too, will mark a new era of raises that will completely cancel any financial effects the department of Higgy had, on our wage budget.
If we had a buy back option on Caldara or the Higgy buy option came with an obligation, this should be easily be a 6.5\10, but now we were sloppy and left implications for future budgets...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
4.5 mostly because of Bonucci, i believe this is the only player in the world that cancel the CR7 effect and we will concede a silly goal and lose the CL because of him.
Our other flaws are the usual, we seriously suck at selling, imo this is an integral part of our Mercato and balancing the books. It's unacceptable after 7 consecutive championships, to have such difficulties at selling players.
Losing Buffon, Asamoah, Marchisio and Licht to direct competition for free is also unacceptable.
Rating a young talent, like Caldara, with 10years+ ahead of him, for the same amount as declining Bonucci, is also unacceptable.
The Benatia-Godin swap for free should have happened, our post Gigi defense is now weakened.
And finally, for a 6th consecutive transfer window, we are failing to get an AMF, a central player to link our midfield with our forward line, like Pjanic does with the defense. Yes we were unlucky with Golovin's WC early performance, but why no alternative?

The CR7 transfer was a lifetime opportunity that would normally land us a 9 or even 10\10rating, it is quite an accomplishment that Beppe has managed to trash our team that hard, after this.
I would accept many compromise s, after getting such a difference maker that elevates our brand.
Except the only player in the world that can and will destroy the balance in our locker room, tactics and salaries balance.
Cancelo was a master stroke as well, but now with limited use, due to the significant downgrade to the defensive solidarity in the center of our defense.
Buy back clauses on the sale of our young talents is also an improvement on our second more significant flaw in the Beppe era, the handling of the youth contracts, such a shame though, that it didn't take place for the most important one...
I believe that the set of our 3 keepers will dissapoint themselves and us.
The Higuain loan will most probably end up with losing him for free (Sturaro too) and Bonucci's sky high salary, that rocketed Rugani's too, will mark a new era of raises that will completely cancel any financial effects the department of Higgy had, on our wage budget.
If we had a buy back option on Caldara or the Higgy buy option came with an obligation, this should be easily be a 6.5\10, but now we were sloppy and left implications for future budgets...
:tup::agree:

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Seeing Tuz rating the mercato with 9s and 10s terrifies me of a disastrous season.I have come to the conclusion of always trusting the opposite opinion of the general consensus in here

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
10/10 GOAT

plus we kept Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Berna, Pjanic and Sandro. Added a crazy attacking DR like Cancelo and have a good option in mid with Can. We got Perin for peanuts and as much as I don't want to admit it Bonucci is a better defender than Caldara.

I was very sad to see Buffon, Higuain and Marchisio leave but their departure was very reasonable.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I have fears that our midfield won’t be enough. We got Ronaldo which is out of this world, the best player in the world right now plays for us. On the other hand, many other teams have a better midfield than us. We used to have a top 3 midfield, now we lack of physicality and aggressiveness. I hope Can and Bentancur prove me wrong.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)