Mercato (1 = terrible, 10 = great)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
6/10.

We filled our bench with better players to help us go deeper in CL as our new coach seems more focused on Europe. Those bench players should get time to start and play on weeks before/after CL fixtures.

Coman is a great prospect and I think his future is bright, as we saw glimpses of in the first match.

Somewhat disappointed we didn't grab reinforcements for our strikers and defenders. Really need a defender to prep for when Barzagli is done. Bonbon isn't that defender and we've known that for some time.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well 6,5 for me...

We did really great in finding some prospects that MIGHT turn out to be good, while strengthening our bench significantly. Morata, Coman, Pereyra immediately pop into my head here. Evra obviously fits the latter part, 'though he hasn't impressed me at all up until this point. With a bunch of other youngsters on loan/co-own our future is secured for sure. Only Barzagli & Pirlo need replacements quickly. That can be dealt with. Especially when we switch to a 4-men back line.

That being said, the fans can only be disappointed that not one single possible player has come in who stands a chance of breaking into the first team any time soon. While also failing to sell some of the deadweight we had left. Overall we sold pretty well this summer but some failures out of our current management's first summer keep hunting us somehow...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
6--> I support this movements for depth like Pereyra, Coman and even Romulo. But that -around- 20m for morata...:facepalm:
Too much money for an unproven guy, with this hype because of Real Madrid. We should spend that money for other movements like a better LB for starter.
I really prefered a player like Zaza or Gabbia instead of Morata for this price.
I believe Morata is a lot more promising then Gabbiadini or Zaza. Even Immobile.. RM Castilla is one of the best academies in the world, and Morata has scored 9 goals for the first team during last season. The boy can dribble, pacy, good physique but most important; great finisher with his head and his feet. I believe he can become VERY good. And i mean Diego Costa good..

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
I believe Morata is a lot more promising then Gabbiadini or Zaza. Even Immobile.. RM Castilla is one of the best academies in the world, and Morata has scored 9 goals for the first team during last season. The boy can dribble, pacy, good physique but most important; great finisher with his head and his feet. I believe he can become VERY good. And i mean Diego Costa good..
Too much money for an unproven guy from Spanish. Anyway, i hope to impress me this season..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Aah the famous Castilla. I remember Portillo breaking all of Raul's records. He's playing for the neighbourhood bar team now...

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
7/10

-Got a promising young player in Coman in a position of need
-Got a top striker prospect in Morata (not for the best deal, but we do own him now)
-Evra, Romulo and Perreya significantly strengthen our rotation. We can actually rest starters for CL fixtures.
-Pogba and Vidal, enough said

Who could complain about this?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
6/10. Pereyra and Romulo were solid bench signings and will come of significant use this season, but our whole mercato success depends on Coman and Morata. If these guys explode then its a successful mercato but as of now its average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)