Raoul Bellanova - RB - Cagliari (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Currently plays wingback in a 352 system, so I have my doubts on his ability to play fullback.

Impressed me a lot when I've seen him play this season. A very eager player with great physical abilities.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think this guy has more than a hundred games for Italy's youth teams - he was an absolute regular starter from U16 till U23. One among many Milan young overrated players from the same generation. Can't say the guy isn't good though (never seen him play)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Really looks to be a very promising prospect and plays on a position that we should already be planning both for the present and the future on, while for now imo he could be the ideal vice-Cuadrado for us this season.

If we manage to land him by exchanging some surpluses to requirements towards Cagliari’s way than even the better.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Has just one year left in his contract. If Udinese ask some ridiculous amount of money for Nahuel Molina, than we should stitch our attention to this guy.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Didn't know that. Then that will definitely be hard :D. Don't think we're looking to sign a RB this summer 'though.
I also don’t think we have the necessary funds atm to focus also on real improvements for this position but that rather the only way we will be looking for a RB along with a LB(Udogie) will probably be by including counterparts or obligations to buy, which i’d say is a real possibility with this two, particularly because of both Cagliari and Udinese likely also being interested in some of our loaned out or U23 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)