Raoul Bellanova - RB - Cagliari (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I also don’t think we have the necessary funds atm to focus also on real improvements for this position but that rather the only way we will be looking for a RB along with a LB(Udogie) will probably be by including counterparts or obligations to buy, which i’d say is a real possibility with this two, particularly because of both Cagliari and Udinese likely also being interested in some of our loaned out or U23 players.
Easy: give them Rovella for Bellanova.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Easy: give them Rovella for Bellanova.
I think that we will rather cash in on Rovella or maybe include him for someone slightly more expensive like Udogie…his value is higher than Bellanova’s atm.

- - - Updated - - -

And we actually overpaid for Rovella by quite a lot tbh, at least for what he’s shown so far and for someone who hasn’t yet played a minute for us and might never even have the chance to…

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I think that we will rather cash in on Rovella or maybe include him for someone slightly more expensive like Udogie…his value is higher than Bellanova’s atm.

- - - Updated - - -

And we actually overpaid for Rovella by quite a lot tbh, at least for what he’s shown so far and for someone who hasn’t yet played a minute for us and might never even have the chance to…
I believe we can call ourselves lucky if someone will pay 10M for Rovella.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fuck no. Rovella shouldn't be utilized to bring in some small fry like Bellanova. I'd argue that Rovella actually has a higher market value than this nobody. Yes, he's an interesting prospect, but Rovella should be sacrificed in a deal to bring someone like SMS in.
You really rate him? He hasn't shown anything when I've watched him. Even his highlights are underwhelming.

Fagioli looks like he's been doing really well this season.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We need a better RB imo as Cuadrado could be needed more as a winger next season, same goes for Danilo at CB maybe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You really rate him? He hasn't shown anything when I've watched him. Even his highlights are underwhelming.

Fagioli looks like he's been doing really well this season.
I rate Fagioli and Miretti, but I'd rather use Rovella in exchange for someone better, not to bring in Bellanova.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:shifty:

"In July 2019, Bellanova was officially presented as Bordeaux player with a contract valid through June 2023.[3] On 10 August 2019, he made his debut in senior football, playing as a starting right back in 4-2-3-1 formation against Angers SCO in the opening game of Ligue 1 2019–20 season.[6] Having made several positioning mistakes that led to three goals from his right flank, he was subbed off 63 minutes into the game by the team's coach Paulo Sousa."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Bellanova

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Probably someone edit that the other way just to prevent he sign to Juventus. The real thing probably is that he come on in 63 minutes to help his team get 3 goals Unless we see the highlight we can't 100% sure that Wikipedia is right. That is what I learn over the years

btw I found the highlight :p that 3rd goal for angers hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)