Ramadan Kareem!! (8 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jason from the 80's horror movies, whose name I can't recall right now.
:D

I tried to choose my favourites but couldn't. Love them all

Thank you Reb :tup:
:tup: Thank you for following the thread...

Was this Islamic center of Miami or Islamic center of Mumbai?!!
You racist :D

As soon as I saw the word 'Islamic', my mind substituted the next word with 'terrorist'. :sergio:

I blame Islamophobia!
Your case is so natural :D

:tup:

Worthless pic, guys.
Appreciated :tup:

Thanks, Jack...

I love that picture. It's the best.
Kul 3am wenta bekhair ya basha...Zaman ma sme3t mennak...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I thought this kind of behavior has ended a long time ago. It seems it is still there...

Exactly..I love it. :tup:
:agree: nope reb i am afraid in some countries its very dominant. in egypt for instance a big chunk believe in this even though several scholars ( some went as for as banning praying in them or saying that yr prayer is some how not completely accepted, i think this is extreme not wrong but also a bit too far bec no one knows how these things are accepted or rejected) have urged people to stop what they do next to shrines like pray for favors at the shrine etc, and instead just do what we all do when we go to medina and visit prophet Muhammed ( pbuh) we just offer greetings and leave but sadly its a cultural thing more than anything and its very common in egypt, iran, iraq....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:tup: pics reb!! keep them coming bro.

its amazing how fast ramadan passes by it really feels like it started just yesterday. easily easily the best time of the year and i bet it is even more special in countries where islam is not very dominant. also its lovely how every country has a theme for ramadan. in riyadh where i am spending ramadan there is a different taste to it, i prefer egypts ramadan to be honest bec of the lights, and family feel to it. in riyadh its mainly or in other words dominated by spirtual scenes like tahjod prayer and lights in the main streets like tahlyaa street where they have light decorations on palm trees installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)