Ramadan Kareem!! (8 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
[RUS] going on a rampage against theists yet again :lol:

Man, you gotta learn to leave them alone unless they try to impose their beliefs on you.
It's hard to live in Russia because of it! 1000000000 Churches around here, they are spending billions of dollars on building the churches instead of help to poor and sick people and in cancer research and many other deadly disease's , it's makes me sick! Every single big church in Russia are using golden domes on it...

And did u saw their robes? Damn, they are golden boys

Even rappers are not using gold/diamonds that much

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781461 said:
It's hard to live in Russia because of it! 1000000000 Churches around here, they are spending billions of dollars on building the churches instead of help to poor and sick people and in cancer research and many other deadly disease's , it's makes me sick
Who's spending the money, the government?

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781461 said:
It's hard to live in Russia because of it! 1000000000 Churches around here, they are spending billions of dollars on building the churches instead of help to poor and sick people and in cancer research and many other deadly disease's , it's makes me sick! Every single big church in Russia are using golden domes on it...

And did u saw their robes? Damn, they are golden boys

Even rappers are not using gold/diamonds that much
Damn you so irate regarding religion. Also, Don't start complaining when someone starts bashing Atheism..

fwiw, I'm not muslim, just so you know.

Mar 9, 2006
Who's spending the money, the government?
yes and the church, Russian Church is the richest in the world and they are not paying taxes ofc, their leader are rocking Breguet watches and riding on the cars like this:

even Vatican's Pope don't have cars like this

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 05:50 ----------

Damn you so irate regarding religion. Also, Don't start complaining when someone starts bashing Atheism..

fwiw, I'm not muslim, just so you know.
The number of atheist's are growing up every single year, it's is music to my ears

Jul 1, 2010
I agree that the Church (Orthodox, Catholic, whatever) is a despicable organization but there's not much you can do about it yourself.

As an atheist, I find organized religions harmful but there's one thing you should think about. If theists don't try to impose their beliefs on you, I don't see why you should confront them. Let them believe in their god, I don't see why there is a problem with that.

You should come to Quebec if you hate the Church to that extent, as the Church is literally dead here and most people here don't believe in god or don't care about religion :D

Mar 9, 2006
I agree that the Church (Orthodox, Catholic, whatever) is a despicable organization but there's not much you can do about it yourself.

As an atheist, I find organized religions harmful but there's one thing you should think about. If theists don't try to impose their beliefs on you, I don't see why you should confront them. Let them believe in their god, I don't see why there is a problem with that.

You should come to Quebec if you hate the Church to that extent, as the Church is literally dead here and most people here don't believe in god or don't care about religion :D
I'm praying to move to Canada :D people are calling me anti-christ when im sayin' that i'm atheist should i recognize it as harmful thing?! :D

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781474 said:
I'm praying to move to Canada :D people are calling me anti-christ when im sayin' that i'm atheist should i recognize it as harmful thing?! :D
Let them drown in their delusion/ignorance.

Quebec is the less religious province of Canada FYI. You'd need to learn French though :D

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781467 said:
yes and the church, Russian Church is the richest in the world and they are not paying taxes ofc, their leader are rocking Breguet watches and riding on the cars like this:

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 05:50 ----------

The number of atheist's are growing up every single year, it's is music to my ears

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781467 said:

No, but they have the Pope Mobile :D

Mar 9, 2006
Let them drown in their delusion/ignorance.

Quebec is the less religious province of Canada FYI. You'd need to learn French though :D
Yep and poor muslims, look at Iraq and other countries, they are destroying each other with terrorist attack, revolutions etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia
Even if this still available in Saudi arabia which is on of the richiest countries in the world damn what more can i say?! If god created gays and lesbians why the fuck we should kill' em? so father is asking his childern to kill his other childer just because they are not normal?! that's sick in 21th century
Is it hard to learn french?

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781480 said:
Yep and poor muslims, look at Iraq and other countries, they are destroying each other with terrorist attack, revolutions etc.
Even if this still available in Saudi arabia which is on of the richiest countries in the world damn
Yeah, well it's their problem. We sorted that problem in Europe with the wars of religions in the 16th and 17th centuries, eventually they will get it.

[QUOTE='Juventino[RUS]Is it hard to learn french?[/QUOTE]

Harder than English but it's not too hard.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3781480 said:
Even if this still available in Saudi arabia which is on of the richiest countries in the world damn what more can i say?! If god created gays and lesbians why the $#@! we should kill' em? so father is asking his childern to kill his other childer just because they are not normal?! that's sick in 21th century
Is it hard to learn french?
Stop talking man no one really gives a fuck about you

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah, well it's their problem. We sorted that problem in Europe with the wars of religions in the 16th and 17th centuries, eventually they will get it.

Harder than English but it's not too hard.
Harder than English?! damn, that's the problem :D I know some words already - merciboque, bonjour, allez :D

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 06:06 ----------

Looks like we found the replacement for ID.
i was here from the beginning

$??????2.JPG
So much hate because of religion....funny side that they can't even discuss it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)