Ramadan Kareem!! (5 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy;3770020 said:
Ramadan mubarak guys. I almost died today, slept right through the day and it was still horrible! Hopefully tomorrow gets easier, got a lot of work to do.
Today was unbelievably hard indeed... My head felt like it was about to explode...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy;3770721 said:
The heat and humidity is cruel here! Finished seher at 4 am and my throat was dry and itchy within an hour!

Btw just 80 more mins to go for seher day 2.
wondering whether to take a quick nap or stay up...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy;3770741 said:
No naps be sale :D You sleep at this hour it gets extremely difficult to wake up.

I lost all my sleep when i saw Caceres get injured :depressed
Yesterday I didn't get time to eat anything coz I overslept. I guess I'll take your advice and stay up and avoid that happening again...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yesterday I didn't get time to eat anything coz I overslept. I guess I'll take your advice and stay up and avoid that happening again...
I was up all night yesterday as well. Howz the weather there? It would be fine here if u skip eating coz of the heat but u gotta fill that tank up with water/fluid or you are dead.

Anyways, how u been? and howz wifey doing? Aint u gonna help her out in the kitchen? :D

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy;3770781 said:
I was up all night yesterday as well. Howz the weather there? It would be fine here if u skip eating coz of the heat but u gotta fill that tank up with water/fluid or you are dead.

Anyways, how u been? and howz wifey doing? Aint u gonna help her out in the kitchen? :D
Extremely busy with work and life in general... The wife's going through a bit of a rough patch healthwise... nothing too serious, thankfully... She made food for seher a few hours ago and now she's fast asleep. The doctor has asked her not to fast so I don't have to wake her up, I just need to fill my tummy :p I wash the dishes btw :D I used to cook before I got married, now I just complain :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Extremely busy with work and life in general... The wife's going through a bit of a rough patch healthwise... nothing too serious, thankfully... She made food for seher a few hours ago and now she's fast asleep. The doctor has asked her not to fast so I don't have to wake her up, I just need to fill my tummy :p I wash the dishes btw :D I used to cook before I got married, now I just complain :D
Ah hope she gets well soon. Will remember you guys in the prayers. You should have ordered some food ya kanjoos marwadi instead of making her cook :D

After around 8 years im spending ramadan with family, well its just my mom and me now but it feels good to get home cooked food in ramadan. I cook when living alone but never in ramadan, too lazy to do that :D

Btw this is going to be a long difficult dry month where you quit everything but the cigs.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You are back in Mumbai? I was thinking about you the other day (no homo, promise :shifty:), it's been a while since I've seen you around...
No homo ? :depressed

I was in goa for a month and now back to Delhi with mum. My neice will be operated on in a couple of months so mum decided to move here and help my sis (the one who lives here) around during that time.

No booze no hoes :cry: and ramadan on top of that! Imagine that.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Thanks Hust.

Today was too easy, had no work, slept to 2 PM and played FIFA all day. Almost forgot to fix up some food before iftar. Ramadan sucks without mom's delicious food :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)