Ramadan Kareem!! (4 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't see you running around saying "I don't know how you do it...it's so unhealthy" in the Juventuz Bar thread. Besides, there are things in this world beyond your own personal experiences.

The selfless act is not to spare the lives of animals and plants. It's an act that brings no worldly gain.
Admit it, you like this stupid bickering as much as I do :D

In fact, despite all your "zomg islamophobia" you're just as arrogant as people who look down on religion, with your condescending attitude toward those "silly infidels". :D

Once again it's true that man hates most in others what he hates (not even knowing it) in himself :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Admit it, you like this stupid bickering as much as I do :D

In fact, despite all your "zomg islamophobia" you're just as arrogant as people who look down on religion, with your condescending attitude toward those "silly infidels". :D

Once again it's true that man hates most in others what he hates (not even knowing it) in himself :p
Well I do not not like it. It's just that sometimes you get under my skin :p And I have no idea what that last sentence is supposed to mean.

I've never had to argue religion as much as I've had to on these forums. It's a constant battle. They say religious people are always in their face but on these forums it's the exact opposite. Theists get attacked even when peanut butter and jelly is the topic.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just took out two of my colleagues for a drive and took some ice cream in the sun. It was amazing. I had melon, lemon sorbet and chocolate.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well I do not not like it. It's just that sometimes you get under my skin :p And I have no idea what that last sentence is supposed to mean.

I've never had to argue religion as much as I've had to on these forums. It's a constant battle. They say religious people are always in their face but on these forums it's the exact opposite. Theists get attacked even when peanut butter and jelly is the topic.
Who is they?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:lol2: Why does everyone become a nutrition expert every time Ramadan comes around? You guys poison your body with copious amounts of alcohol and marijuana all year long but God forbid you go hungry from sunset to sunrise in a selfless act.

In unrelated news, I had to break my fast. That cough was really bad.
Fasting is probably not as dangerous for body as smoking is but it is not healthy. No nutrition expert would deny that. Starving your body for 14 hours and then suddenly filling it with high calorie foods is in no way healthy but it won't kill you either. I don't get the fuss about it to be honest though. We might as well stop going out because the polluted air is unhealthy for us. Sitting at a desk staring at monitor for hours is unhealthy too and I'm being serious :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Starving is not healthy of course and it's not any less dangerous than smoking. Especially if starving lasts for a while, your body will feed with your muscle tissue.

Of course you can't die lol. People can handle much more.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I will join you guys with this. I'm serious. I probably won't be strong enough to keep it till the end, and I missed the start, but I'll try to do it as long as possible.

Tell me the rules.

No eating and drinking from sunset to sunrise is the least thing to do in Ramadan. Believe me you're not serious, you can't follow the rules even if you wanted to :p

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Okay first day of fasting went by without any problems. Broke fast at my mate's cousin's place. It was a pleasant surprise as we were planning to break fast at home with food from a restaurant, instead we got to eat home cooked food. Quite a few things as well :smile:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
How about your Ramadan Routine and Iftar Meals?

I'll start..

I slept after Fajr Prayers.

Woke up at 12 noon.

Went to Duhur Prayers and then office for some paperwork.

Back to Masjed for Quraan reading and Asr Prayers.

Headed to my In-Laws place for Iftar.

I had Dates ,Water and Lentil soup, then prayed Maghrib.

Back to the table and a Lebanese dish called "Fatteh" it is basically some bread
shreds, small pieces of mutton and some spiced youghurt on top.

Headed to Ishaa prayers and Tarweeh. I had a protein shake before prayers, and now I am home to eat whatever is there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)