Ramadan Kareem!! (7 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sehri was 2hrs ago but no one woke up for it. There was a massive thunderstorm here and the lights went out. I had the intention to fast but I'm contemplating doing a 14hr fast on an empty stomach + I have a pretty bad cough right now. I might change my mind pretty soon here.
Dude 14 hrs is a breeze :D
I have a backup plan for waking up for Sehri. I always have two or three people ring me in the morning. I generally don't need anything to eat, but I have to drink water. Else the day goes really bad...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
icεmαή;2631404 said:
Nope, no smoking and no drinking anything.
Water? No water?
It's 40C out there. Can't do this.

So I drink only water and won't eat anything sunrise to sunset. That's my ramadan diet :weee:

Why, if I may ask?
As I grow older I become more and more complicated and I'm "like a pensioner who finds flaws in everything", according to people around me.
During summer I find some wines hard to drink and some food hard to eat. It's just my stomach that can't handle those foods/drinks.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icεmαή;2631412 said:
Dude 14 hrs is a breeze :D
I have a backup plan for waking up for Sehri. I always have two or three people ring me in the morning. I generally don't need anything to eat, but I have to drink water. Else the day goes really bad...
I don't know how you guys pull that off. If I don't eat regular meals I get really bad headaches, which more or less send me to bed until I can recover. A month of that would be torture and just about the most unhealthy thing I can imagine.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I don't know how you guys pull that off. If I don't eat regular meals I get really bad headaches, which more or less send me to bed until I can recover. A month of that would be torture and just about the most unhealthy thing I can imagine.
Been doing it for 20 years and I'm still alive :D

Funny thing is that I get headaches and even faint (happens quite often :D) if I don't eat properly. But during ramadan it hardly bothers me. All in the head i suppose.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's doable. I found diets very hard at the beginning (Not as hard as the cardio trainings, though) but I got used to it. I never did sunrise to sunset, but I do eat only once a day, compared to the 3 times a day I did previously and the 10 times a day putting fruits and sweets in my mouth.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ًWhen you get used to it, you will find it is not that hard.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's doable. I found diets very hard at the beginning (Not as hard as the cardio trainings, though) but I got used to it. I never did sunrise to sunset, but I do eat only once a day, compared to the 3 times a day I did previously and the 10 times a day putting fruits and sweets in my mouth.
Once a day, are you serious? And it doesn't hurt you?

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
JCK's posts are the only reason I started doing cardio. No joke. And once used to it, even that isn't as hard (moderate training that is). Its quite boring though.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icεmαή;2631431 said:
JCK's posts are the only reason I started doing cardio. No joke. And once used to it, even that isn't as hard (moderate training that is). Its quite boring though.
What kind of cardio do you do?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icεmαή;2631431 said:
With a broken knee JCK is not doing cardios anymore :mad:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Once a day, are you serious? And it doesn't hurt you?
I think it was hurting my head more than anything else. At the same time I was also reducing the cigarettes. If I smoked, I could have easily replaced food with a cigar, but at the same time I gave up on both food and smoking so it made me seriously nervous and hard to bare. Even in this forum I was in fighting mood all the time and in real life I was much worse. But those were some 7 days or so. After that it's piece of cake.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe some of you are eating only once a day. That is completely unhealthy. You may not feel it now, but you'll have consequences afterwards. :disagree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:lol2: Why does everyone become a nutrition expert every time Ramadan comes around? You guys poison your body with copious amounts of alcohol and marijuana all year long but God forbid you go hungry from sunset to sunrise in a selfless act.

In unrelated news, I had to break my fast. That cough was really bad.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I opened this thread out of boredom. Then I saw Alen, who I seriously doubt is fasting, say he eats once a day, Rebel agreed as well. I figured they're discussing diets. Once a day, all year round? :scared:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I do neither. I also don't smoke, do you?
I don't see you running around saying "I don't know how you do it...it's so unhealthy" in the Juventuz Bar thread. Besides, there are things in this world beyond your own personal experiences.

If you want to be selfless stop eating forever and spare all those animals and plants that have to die. :shifty:
The selfless act is not to spare the lives of animals and plants. It's an act that brings no worldly gain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)