Ramadan Kareem!! (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I will join you guys with this. I'm serious. I probably won't be strong enough to keep it till the end, and I missed the start, but I'll try to do it as long as possible.

Tell me the rules.
Eating is permitted before sunrise and after sunset. Only moderate eating is permitted (you cannot fill your tummy to the brim) before and after the fasting period (I'm not sure how many really follow this :D). No restrictions on what can and cannot be eaten (other than what is usually forbidden).

And oh, no sex during the fasting period (sunrise to sunset) :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I lost almost enough, but I'll go to Greece on vacation in some 2 weeks so I'm trying to quickly lose the rest too, till I get to the perfect weight :D
If you are going to Greek islands, I think you can not even think about committing with Ramadan rules.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Alen is a faux fan, huh?
I was playing the Texas bigot :D

Just tell me the rules. Someone else will tell me what to do and I'll do it. You can't stop me, you can only save me some time :D
You won't be able to follow the rules dummy. Just be hungry for 14 hrs, you may able to do that.

icεmαή;2631391 said:
What time is it there now? Up for Saheri/Suhoor?
Sehri was 2hrs ago but no one woke up for it. There was a massive thunderstorm here and the lights went out. I had the intention to fast but I'm contemplating doing a 14hr fast on an empty stomach + I have a pretty bad cough right now. I might change my mind pretty soon here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
icεmαή;2631387 said:
Eating is permitted before sunrise and after sunset.
I can do this. Hell, I've been almost doing the same for more than a month. What about liquids?

icεmαή;2631387 said:
Only moderate eating is permitted (you cannot fill your tummy to the brim) before and after the fasting period (I'm not sure how many really follow this :D). No restrictions on what can and cannot be eaten (other than what is usually forbidden).
I won't eat pork during summer anyway. Can do this too.
icεmαή;2631387 said:
It's not like I've been having any during daylight :D
I might follow this part (Oh, and what about smoking?) but I don't see how it relates to the diet, so I won't write it down as part of the fasting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icεmαή;2631387 said:
Eating is permitted before sunrise and after sunset. Only moderate eating is permitted (you cannot fill your tummy to the brim) before and after the fasting period (I'm not sure how many really follow this :D). No restrictions on what can and cannot be eaten (other than what is usually forbidden).

Whaaa? Never heard of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)