Ramadan Kareem!! (14 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
What would be better is if you warned every person who continues to feel it is necessary for him/her to take this off the topic of Ramadan and celebrating it positively because last time I checked this was not a thread to discuss why Ramadan hurts footballers or why religion is damaging to society and is responsible for world wars, etc... I'm not Muslim but it has to be one of the most annoying things when all you see is people showing their ignorance about things they know nothing about which seems to be the norm on this forum for most people. It would be nice to have a little tolerance sometimes from the people on this forum. Let the Muslims enjoy their Ramadan, it is not like the Merry Christmas thread was bombarded with people talking about why Christmas is a dumb holiday while relating it to the downfall of society which can be argued as well.
Rab, she makes a good point here

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm going home for iftar now...
will be back later in the night or morning tomorrow... the biggest question for me is - will this peace last? i hope so
ma'a salaamah...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, I read Sarah's post.

I haven't had the time a lot to check this thread and I haven't read more than one page of this thread, so I don't really know what has been said here.

I think this thread was made to celebrate Ramadan and not enter another religious debate that god knows where it'll end up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i am not muslim, so i don't believe in charity. is it me or shouldn't this thread be about how much charity each one of you gave during this month rather than how great the food tastes after 12 hours of non-eating
Thats true. Ramadan isn't only about Food. I myself always donate for the poor people. In Ramadan I tend to donate more though.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,048
    Not necessarily during Ramdan

I donate clothes,shoes,handbags,accessories throughout the year

yes yes iam a shopping freak,and i gotta get rid of stuff every 2-3 months

but charities do send them to whoever's in need,especially to African countries :)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Not necessarily during Ramdan

I donate clothes,shoes,handbags,accessories throughout the year

yes yes iam a shopping freak,and i gotta get rid of stuff every 2-3 months

but charities do send them to whoever's in need,especially to African countries :)
    You're donating fashion :D

I only donate personally or via friends or family who know someone who needs help, weither it's cash or old clothes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Rab, she makes a good point here
    You know what? Fine, I won't post for a week, you retard, that way Rab doesn't even have to warn me. God, you're such an imbecile it actually sickens me. You refuse to read arguments, you open threads which clearly try to put me in a bad daylight and then don't have the courage to answer my obviously valid arguments. Add to that that people like swag and Enron refuse to see the oh so obvious religious factor in WWII and this isn't a subject I want to talk about any longer. It's becoming more insane every day and I think I should be fucking scared to speak out as I'm pretty sure that freedom of speech is no longer one of the cornerstones of western society, even if we are led to believe that we respect everyone's beliefs.

It's odd, because freedom of speech is one of my beliefs. I also believe I can have a laugh with cartoons that ridicule the single most annoying prophet of all time. But apparently those beliefs I have are not to be respected. So apparently I am not part of everyone.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    You know what? Fine, I won't post for a week, you retard, that way Rab doesn't even have to warn me. God, you're such an imbecile it actually sickens me. You refuse to read arguments, you open threads which clearly try to put me in a bad daylight and then don't have the courage to answer my obviously valid arguments. Add to that that people like swag and Enron refuse to see the oh so obvious religious factor in WWII and this isn't a subject I want to talk about any longer. It's becoming more insane every day and I think I should be fucking scared to speak out as I'm pretty sure that freedom of speech is no longer one of the cornerstones of western society, even if we are led to believe that we respect everyone's beliefs.

It's odd, because freedom of speech is one of my beliefs. I also believe I can have a laugh with cartoons that ridicule the single most annoying prophet of all time. But apparently those beliefs I have are not to be respected. So apparently I am not part of everyone.
    :lol: :blah: i've answered you time and time again, with reason and rationality as have many others, i just cannot be bothered anymore, i don't have time for idiots, you have your belief, i have mine, we'll leave it at that *everyone cheers now that seven isn't posting for a week*

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Actually no, I lied. I don't want to post anymore at all. I'd like for my account to be permanently banned, but if mods don't want to I'll find another way to "destroy" it as I don't want anyone else to use it either.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    No, Bes, a forum is about the freedom to say what you want. I refuse to give up that right. If rationality is a sin here, I don't want to continue posting. I refuse to be ridiculed by people who are obviously not capable of abstract thought.

But on second thought: I'll let the morons have my account. It's like feeding the animals:

password = ihateislam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)