Ramadan Kareem!! (3 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
and to all religious folk out there, read kirkegaard, one of the very few true religious people to have existed

he would have never considered buying handbags and simply following the religion of your parents as having anything to do with being religious but is just herd mentality

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually no, I lied. I don't want to post anymore at all. I'd like for my account to be permanently banned, but if mods don't want to I'll find another way to "destroy" it as I don't want anyone else to use it either.
You have your flaws that are disagreeable, but one of them was never exaggerated and melodramatic tantrums like this, there is no need to go down this route. Just relax and give yourself time to calm down. No succumb to something drama queen drastic.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No, Bes, a forum is about the freedom to say what you want. I refuse to give up that right. If rationality is a sin here, I don't want to continue posting. I refuse to be ridiculed by people who are obviously not capable of abstract thought.

But on second thought: I'll let the morons have my account. It's like feeding the animals:

password = ihateislam
now! now! That's what I call drama Andries. your account wasn't abused like mine by some idiot (remember when you told me to stop the drama then?) and you are leaving for this? see who's the drama queen?

Don't be a stupid, I need you annoy osman, he is getting on my nerves too.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Actually no, I lied. I don't want to post anymore at all. I'd like for my account to be permanently banned, but if mods don't want to I'll find another way to "destroy" it as I don't want anyone else to use it either.
oh FFS seven is throwing a hissy fit again:sick:
No, Bes, a forum is about the freedom to say what you want. I refuse to give up that right. If rationality is a sin here, I don't want to continue posting. I refuse to be ridiculed by people who are obviously not capable of abstract thought.

But on second thought: I'll let the morons have my account. It's like feeding the animals:

password = ihateislam
andries there is a reason that every time you enter a thread on religion it ends up with you insulting lots of folk and then throwing a tantrum when you are ridiculed...it is because you are an ASS when it comes to these discussions!

steer clear of religious threads andries,and come back when you have calmed down
drama is what that poor rabbit in your avatar is going though
that...my friend, is teh pink panther........and i am pretty sure he is enjoying it

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,080
    You know what? Fine, I won't post for a week, you retard, that way Rab doesn't even have to warn me. God, you're such an imbecile it actually sickens me. You refuse to read arguments, you open threads which clearly try to put me in a bad daylight and then don't have the courage to answer my obviously valid arguments. Add to that that people like swag and Enron refuse to see the oh so obvious religious factor in WWII and this isn't a subject I want to talk about any longer. It's becoming more insane every day and I think I should be fucking scared to speak out as I'm pretty sure that freedom of speech is no longer one of the cornerstones of western society, even if we are led to believe that we respect everyone's beliefs.

It's odd, because freedom of speech is one of my beliefs. I also believe I can have a laugh with cartoons that ridicule the single most annoying prophet of all time. But apparently those beliefs I have are not to be respected. So apparently I am not part of everyone.

Hey hey hey , watch your mouth !!

The least you can do is respect our religion and our beliefs

You talk nonsense, go play somewhere else you Belgian Waffle uffff

Azzuri 7 , Can you please do somethin about this?

I wont tolerate it anymore ! :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)