Ramadan Kareem!! (5 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Just for the record, it's not just about 'not eating'. Anyway, either way it's a personal choice, everyone can choose not to fast anyway - just because some people choose to do so doesn't make it a wrong decision, each to his own. I respect your opinion but really I am pretty convinced you don't even know anything about what ramadhan is about to begin with, do you really have to jump on us every single time we do something according to our beliefs? It's a personal choice, just like you may have chosen not believe in anything and that's up to you. Deal with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bes we know you hate religion and god.But why must you and Seven and the rest of the anti-religion gang piss on people who are minding their own business in this thread?They didnt attack you in this thread.TBH,its very unfair you of you people to come here and start a needless argument.

No one's stopping you from having an opinion over things.But trashing someone who has a different belief system than you is uncalled for,especially since they didnt drag you into the argument.

And no,my issue here is not the fact that you people are trashing Islam.My issue is that you people are starting a very needless debate here.
:agree:

@Bes, if you think its only about food, then you are largely misinformed.

Jan 7, 2004
Bes we know you hate religion and god.But why must you and Seven and the rest of the anti-religion gang piss on people who are minding their own business in this thread?They didnt attack you in this thread.TBH,its very unfair you of you people to come here and start a needless argument.

No one's stopping you from having an opinion over things.But trashing someone who has a different belief system than you is uncalled for,especially since they didnt drag you into the argument.

And no,my issue here is not the fact that you people are trashing Islam.My issue is that you people are starting a very needless debate here.
i am bored, just bored. people are free to do whatever they want, it's not like they are harming anyone in the process

and yes, conventional wisdom can point out wrong "personal" choices, not eating or drinking for 12 hours is unhealthy for you. i think it will be fun to see if during this month turk swears at inter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i am bored, just bored. people are free to do whatever they want, it's not like they are harming anyone in the process

and yes, conventional wisdom can point out wrong "personal" choices, not eating or drinking for 12 hours is unhealthy for you. i think it will be fun to see if during this month turk swears at inter
Exactly.Which is i hope that you and the anti-religion group stops this silly argument in this thread.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Just for the record, it's not just about 'not eating'. Anyway, either way it's a personal choice, everyone can choose not to fast anyway - just because some people choose to do so doesn't make it a wrong decision, each to his own. I respect your opinion but really I am pretty convinced you don't even know anything about what ramadhan is about to begin with, do you really have to jump on us every single time we do something according to our beliefs? It's a personal choice, just like you may have chosen not believe in anything and that's up to you. Deal with it.
if you dont have anything purposeful to say, you can always fuck off.
What do you people usually have for Iftar?As in,traditional Iftar dishes from your part of the world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)