Raffaele Palladino Loan Move (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2005
I've heard that "Italian Whizkid" Raffaele Palladino might be heading to Reggina in either a loan or co-ownership deal as part of the package for Brazilian Midfielder Mozart, but rumour also abounds that he will be playing for Livorno next season. I've heard the kid described as the future of Italian football, though I've never seen him play. Has anyone else heard anything about him?

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/news2.html
(5th one down, under Mozart heading)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I heard he will go to livorno on loan after renewing his contract with juve...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Palladino al Livorno in prestito: tutto pronto
22 06 2005

E tutto pronto per il passaggio dell'attaccante Raffaele Palladino dalla Juve al Livorno: per l'ufficialità del prestito si attende che il giocatore prolunghi il suo contratto con la Juve.

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
I seen him play a couple of times, and he does look quality. Last season he played awesome in Serie B, and whatever happens, this year he will be loasned to a Serie A club, which can only make him better. He got potential, and good pawn for Moggi to use

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
what does padallino play? is he the defender that came on in the later parts of the season?
no the defender is masiello.

Palladino is a forward

Jul 28, 2002
palladino was by all accounts very good last year, but im sure a large chunk of his goals were pens.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Despite a lot of his goals being penalties, Palladino was usually involved in Salernitanas goals, whether one of his shots was deflected into the net or an assist to the goal.

You also must remember that Salernitana where a side battling against relegation.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++
Despite a lot of his goals being penalties, Palladino was usually involved in Salernitanas goals, whether one of his shots was deflected into the net or an assist to the goal.

You also must remember that Salernitana where a side battling against relegation.
yes indeed they were relagation battlers, and his partner in crime benji unfortunately failed to show his full potential....hoepfully he will get a go in Serie A next season.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I'm happy for Felice. lol
get it? :D
:wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
There's nothing on Lazio's site.
Should be announced in some hours, I guess. From what I read, he said he was very happy :))) and would fly to Rome immediatly. He doesn't know Delio Rossi yet, but has been told he's a great coach. He also said he preffered to play in DC, but to play in the team every postion would be good enough for him, even GK.
He also clarified the situation: I'm coowned by Juve and Reggina, Lazio are loaning me....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)