Rafael Marquez (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
as a defender i would prefer boumsong as a defensive midielder i would prefer tachi back.....nah no thank keep walking marquez you would eb a aquad player only

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Milito definitely...if i recall we were rumoured to him in the past also.
Marquez wouldnt be bad, but i think we have others out there who would be better choices.

ItaBomber

Feb 23, 2007
More italian please.... like....
Tacchi, Maresca, Barzagli, Toni and so on!!!

or u want play with 10 of 11 starter non italian? like Inter (internationale:-D!)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I like Marquez when he played for Monaco but now he's a bit older and makes some silly mistakes from time to time. We have enough of those.

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
Can any one convert the news in English and tell me, because I can't understand Italian lingo.

btw isn't this forum of strict english posts i mean the rules say that one must post only in English........??............!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can any one convert the news in English and tell me, because I can't understand Italian lingo.

btw isn't this forum of strict english posts i mean the rules say that one must post only in English........??............!!
you can post it in Italian as long as you translate it or make a short resume about the article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)