Rafael Marquez (2 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
NO. He's the worst joke to put his foot on a football field ever. Absolutely no clue how he made it to professional level. Keeping Zebina and Boum-Boum for the return to A is a way better alternative, that will tell you something.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
ill rather have barzagli than marques(even though he wouldnt be bad either).....but palermo keep on insisting on having criscito on the tranfer deal for barzagli....i wouldnt give criscito for anything

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
More italian please.... like....
Tacchi, Maresca, Barzagli, Toni and so on!!!

or u want play with 10 of 11 starter non italian? like Inter (internationale:-D!)
but Maresca, Tacchinardi and Toni won't play centre back mate. Barzagli would be good, but we need more than just one centre back purcashed in the summer. And besides Cannavaro and Barzagli, i dont think there are much more out there on the market.

And for italians, we have buffon, chiellini, balzaretti, zanetti, camoranesi, del piero starting right now...who knows how many more inthe future.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This coming from the person that thinks we will get Huntelaar, Quaresma, and Ribery..... :D
:D ... i know am dreamming, but belive me it's a possible ...but for Alex ...he is owned by Chelsea....u know dreamming of logical targets better than dreamming of unlogical ones ...:D...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
:D ... i know am dreamming, but belive me it's a possible ...but for Alex ...he is owned by Chelsea....u know dreamming of logical targets better than dreamming of unlogical ones ...:D...

ya it is possible for us to get Huntelaar, Quaresma and Ribery. But not for next year..... :lol2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why is it unlogical?

Chelsea sold Guddy to Barca, Their arch european rivals.

why would they not sell a player to us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)