• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Now its down to get 5 starters. Thats realistic imo.
agree. we should not dream for a bunch of players. the result is a lot oe mediocre transfers. although i don't know if candreva can give his best as a right winger. anyway, melo should definitely be given a second chance.

my dream of juve for next year is:

--------------------Buffon(Manig)---------------------

Caceres(RB)----Kjaer(Legro)----Chiello(Ariaudo)----LB1(LB2)

---------------Melo(Momo)---------Marchisio(Poulsen/Ekdal)----

Candreva(Camo)--------Diego(Iago/James Rodrigez)------Hazard(Giovinco)

------------------------------Dzeko(IQ/Trez/Del)------------------

If we spend carefully, we can prepare a very good squad for next year. Of course first thing should be a new manager...

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
i don't agree dude. suddenly every great thing comes to an end. it is clear that right now del can't perform anymore as he could before 1 or 2 years. the spark and the talent are still there but he is too slow right now to perform the things he can imagine. i think that one of this season's biggest mistakes is that we thought that del will perform like the year before this. the only thing that we do is embarrassing him. i think that del knows that he is 35 years old right now and that he can't do miracles anymore but he keeps trying and giving his 100% in every game. but for a team like juve this is not enough.

as a said before we should keep him but not as a first team player. the player that i would like to take del's position is aguero. i see in him many characteristics that there are also in del. but i know that something like this is very difficult if not impossible. anyway, i would like also to see giovinco in this position but our coaches don't like the idea as we have understood...
he is not what he used to be, but he was still our best performing offensive player this season. of course, we buy somebody like Vucinic, Aguero or Cassano he'll be back up, but he definitely still has a place in Juve.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Still think we need 6 new guys...CB,LB,RB,LW,RW,ST.(RW maybe not must but still...)
it's alot i know,realistically we will get 3-4.
but if we manage sell some maybe we'll buy more...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
he is not what he used to be, but he was still our best performing offensive player this season. of course, we buy somebody like Vucinic, Aguero or Cassano he'll be back up, but he definitely still has a place in Juve.
He is not our best performing offensive player. Don't let your emotions blind you. Anyway, i didn't say that that he doesn't deserve a place here. But definitely not as a first team player.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Still think we need 6 new guys...CB,LB,RB,LW,RW,ST.(RW maybe not must but still...)
it's alot i know,realistically we will get 3-4.
but if we manage sell some maybe we'll buy more...
Lets say wi fix our defense for 35M LB, RB, CB

Dependig on out budget we could easily do:

Marchisio - Melo

Candreva(camo) - Diego- Giovinco(Rodriguez)

Dzeko

If we buy Dizeko we shoulds sell a striker and maybe Sissoko in order to get some depth in at wingers. I would rather want 4 quality players than a lot of mediocre ones.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
James, the Banfield Boy.

No point buying a player for Diego/Gio positions when we need a RWF/AMR
He's used as a left winger. I don't see any harm in getting him when Giovinco isn't going to play anyway.
He is just a talent. A gamble. Probably if signed he won't even be here during the next year. You have just to sign such players for their talent. it's a gamble.

As for Gio. I hope the new manager recognizes his talent and gives him first team football...

May 22, 2007
He is just a talent. A gamble. Probably if signed he won't even be here during the next year. You have just to sign such players for their talent. it's a gamble.

As for Gio. I hope the new manager recognizes his talent and gives him first team football...
I hope he's given a chance in the first team and we're not letting Bari or something have a chance to get some of his contract. He has some incredible potential.

I talked to Eduardo Macia, he was at the game today and is gathering info on our Primavera players and sh*t.

:shifty:

:burke:
So we're seeing Immobile in place of a striker in the first team next season? :heart:

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)