• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
My main hope is now set on Cappello coming in after England exit the world cup. If not him, then Lippi, when Italy go out of the world cup, either as manager or director...Failing Lippi, Prandellli, or Gasperini. Then...Benitez.

These reports of making Benitez one of the richest managers in the world as coach of Juventus...are worrying and bothersome, to say the very least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
From sports.it

Rafa Benitez è ormai a un passo dalla Juventus. Stando al "Mail on Sunday", il sì definitivo del manager del Liverpool arriverà la prossima settimana quando il presidente bianconero, Jean-Claude Blanc, volerà nuovamente in Inghilterra per incontrare, per la seconda volta in pochi giorni, l'agente di Benitez, Manuel Garcia Quilon. L'offerta della Juve, infatti, è talmente allettante che il tecnico spagnolo non se la sente di rifiutare: al di là dell'ingaggio (15 milioni di sterline netti in tre anni, 5,7 milioni di euro a stagione), Benitez potrà portarsi dietro il suo staff e gli sarebbero stati garantiti fondi illimitati per portare a Torino i migliori calciatori in circolazione e costruire una Juventus finalmente vincente

Looks like next week will be the final say from Rafa.
if i did understand right he will earn 5.7 mil euro per season.
3 years contract.
+promised to have enough transfer funds to build great side.
so it looks like he'll accept it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Benitez will be offered the right to bring in his own assistant manager/coach and other technical staff. And he will be given an assurance that virtually unlimited funds will be available to bring the world’s best footballers to Turin, in an all-or-nothing bid to re-establish the club as Italy’s most powerful.

Riiiight...

May 22, 2007
Benitez will be offered the right to bring in his own assistant manager/coach and other technical staff. And he will be given an assurance that virtually unlimited funds will be available to bring the world’s best footballers to Turin, in an all-or-nothing bid to re-establish the club as Italy’s most powerful.

Riiiight...
:lol2:

I wish I didn't already have a suitable sig.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he played a 4-2-3-1 today, I don't watch Liverpool much but don't think they have played if that often, could it be a sign
4-2-3-1 is his normal shape.

Mascherano-CM

Kuyt---Gerrard---LW

Torres​

is pretty standard.

Oh, and Paolo Montero thinks Benitez would be a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)