Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon

RB - CB - Chiellini - LB

Marchisio - CM

RW - Diego - LW

CF

That's pretty much all that's set for now. Perhaps he'd use Poulsen as the Mascherano sort of player, but then again he might try to bring in the latter.

We won't get Torres, don't even think about it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon

Sagna - Kjaer - Chiellini - Kolarov

Marchisio - Mascherano

Krasic - Diego - Giovinco

Dzeko

That's pretty much all that's set for now. Perhaps he'd use Poulsen as the Mascherano sort of player, but then again he might try to bring in the latter.

We won't get Torres, don't even think about it.
Just filling in the blanks, really, really optimistically.

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Can't we use the asymetric system Lippi used in 2004, only reversed.

------------------Buffon

RWB-------DC---------Chiellini-----Criscito

------Melo/Poulsen----Marchisio

--------------------------------------Giovinco

------------------Diego

--------Del Piero--------FC/Iaquinta

I know it didn't work in 2004 but we had Legro and an old Montero in the defense.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You could use it, but you would need a right back to be almost of Maicon/Alves calibre and be capable of taking an entire flank single handedly.

I can't think of any right backs who anything like that good and available.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Can't we use the asymetric system Lippi used in 2004, only reversed.

------------------Buffon

RWB-------DC---------Chiellini-----Criscito

------Melo/Poulsen----Marchisio

--------------------------------------Giovinco

------------------Diego

--------Del Piero--------FC/Iaquinta

I know it didn't work in 2004 but we had Legro and an old Montero in the defense.
del piero should not be considered a starting player for next year. the talent is there but his body can't obey anymore. he should be a golden sub just like giggs in manchester. he can get in during the final 10 or 20 minutes and make the difference. but surely at the age of 36 he should not be our first choice...

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
del piero should not be considered a starting player for next year. the talent is there but his body can't obey anymore. he should be a golden sub just like giggs in manchester. he can get in during the final 10 or 20 minutes and make the difference. but surely at the age of 36 he should not be our first choice...
If there is one thing I've learned, it's to never write off Ale.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
just reading all the Italian papers there saying Rafa is a 4-4-2 man with defensive mentality
Nope, he's always played a 4-2-3-1. Even at Valencia, when everyone was fit, this is how his team looked like

------------Baraja----Albelda

------Angulo-------Aimar--------Vicente

---------------------Mista--------

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nope, he's always played a 4-2-3-1. Even at Valencia, when everyone was fit, this is how his team looked like

------------Baraja----Albelda

------Angulo-------Aimar--------Vicente

---------------------Mista--------
When Aimar was out or when he didn't play him, he played the straight 4-4-2. For instance he used it in the UEFA Cup final in 2004.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If there is one thing I've learned, it's to never write off Ale.
i don't agree dude. suddenly every great thing comes to an end. it is clear that right now del can't perform anymore as he could before 1 or 2 years. the spark and the talent are still there but he is too slow right now to perform the things he can imagine. i think that one of this season's biggest mistakes is that we thought that del will perform like the year before this. the only thing that we do is embarrassing him. i think that del knows that he is 35 years old right now and that he can't do miracles anymore but he keeps trying and giving his 100% in every game. but for a team like juve this is not enough.

as a said before we should keep him but not as a first team player. the player that i would like to take del's position is aguero. i see in him many characteristics that there are also in del. but i know that something like this is very difficult if not impossible. anyway, i would like also to see giovinco in this position but our coaches don't like the idea as we have understood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)