Radu Dragusin (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

We are already off to a great start. Let's sell Demiral and then loan out the guy to replace him :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You JUST KNOW Rovella will stay another year on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

DISCLAIMER: To anyone reading my posts, I'm in a rare (or usual) form today...expect a lot of complaining from me about our youth decisions.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This guy never impressed, I hope we are going to include him into the Loca deal

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sassuolo transfer market, the turning point for Locatelli at Juve: cash + Dragusin outright
According to the edition of Tuttosport on newsstands today, the expected turning point for the transfer of Manuel Locatelli to Juventus has arrived. According to the Piedmontese newspaper, the two companies have found an economic agreement supplemented by an important technical counterpart: Radu Dragusin. The Romanian defender would move to Sassuolo outright, along with a cash figure of around 30 million euros.
It goes without saying that Juventus would have included the 2002 class in the negotiations in order not to have to pay the 40-45 million euros that Giovanni Carnevali was asking for. At this point, given the clear desire of Manuel Locatelli to switch to Juventus, the games seem to be really closed.
https://www.canalesassuolo.it/calci...-alla-juve-cash-dragusin-a-titolo-definitivo/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)