Radu Dragusin (2 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You think he will ever get to Juve, let alone Serie A level?
his physical attributes are crazy, that's what makes him stand out. he's got potential, imo it's too early to "predict" anything else, especially based on some (or one) serie c games.

Jun 16, 2020
his physical attributes are crazy, that's what makes him stand out. he's got potential, imo it's too early to "predict" anything else, especially based on some (or one) serie c games.
Its premature to say it for a lot of our prospects, but players grow by playing a lot and playing by on a high level. We should keep them close to the senior squad, and give them ~20 minutes in those games we’ve already won in the first half. If they, or Dragusin in this specific thread, preform well we could think about starting them against easy opponents and gradually letting them win a position in the team. Serie C has the priority imo so we can reach Serie B asap.

We should totally avoid the situation that Esposito had last year. Had a great U17 tournament with Italy, but stayed on the bench for almost a year because of Conte. In that way we just destroy players.

With injuries, suspensions, 5 subs and hopefully less jabroni’s the circumstances are alright to have this approach imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No I meant it like that Its a crap shoot if youth players can even hack it at Serie A smallest club, miniscule chance for the best team around.

But its good to read he is with the senior team, I hope if he is good enough that he is seem as a legit choice for depth emergency role.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dude you’re really feeling the primavera hype he?
The project feels like it’s finally worth paying attention to. Especially after seeing a manager unafraid to dip into the pool. I’ve been dying for a manager to give some young players a shot. It felt like it happened everywhere else but here. For example, I remember how annoyed I was when Coman would sit on the bench in favor of journeymen like Pepe.

Jun 16, 2020
We all been there with the enthusiasm for youth. For me my kool aid moment was the Chiumento-Gasbarroni-Giovinco-De Ceglie-Marchisio days
I don’t blame him of course, I hope the exact same thing. I’ve been talking a lot about our primavera here, the project seems a lot mare serious compared to the past, so let’s hope. Just watch out to not get to hyped, as it’s usually not very rewarding as a Juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)