Radja Nainggolan - CM - Cagliari/Roma (12 Viewers)

Asamoah or Nainggolan?

• Asamoah

• Nainggolan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
True. I don't remember anyone hyping him up as much as some claim. He was always seen as a good backup player for our starting midfield (I maintain that even if he did supposedly reject us) with potential to be better. I suppose the biggest thing that makes people think he's all hype is the transfer fee, but even then most (if not all) agreed that Cagliari's demands were far too much.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Get him and Asamoah. Would be an amazing midfield.
Not gonna happen. Radja = 12-15 mill. Asamoah = 15-18 mill.

Add to that that we're probably gonna pay 6-8 mill for Verratti.

No, it's gonna be either one of Radja or Asamoah, because we're not gonna pay over 30 million (incl. Verratti) on the midfield alone, because it's already our strongest part of the team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, true. This isn't official. However, the article quotes Radja, who says a deal is in place, so at the moment he must be considered closer to Juve than Asamoah.

May 22, 2007
Unexpected, is that newspaper reliable then? Sounds weird for a player to be so open about his future like that, unless he's trying to be the next Belgian international to create a media frenzy over his next move.

Anyway, seems like my post at the end of the last saga still describes my opinion.

Still think we remain in the hunt for Asamoah, Udinese sell players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seems like we're getting Nainggolan, and not Asamoah. Would be stupid, imo.

The deal is done with the player, according to Radja himself. But the clubs are still apart when it comes to reaching a transfer fee.

http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-pagina/nainggolan-alla-juve-ho-visto-il-contratto-552484
Seems odd. Belgian media have an interview with him and he says Juventus are interested, but the price is steep and there are other big Italian clubs after him as well. He explicitly says he has not yet made up his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)