Radja Nainggolan - CM - Cagliari/Roma (2 Viewers)

Asamoah or Nainggolan?

• Asamoah

• Nainggolan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
We should buy Sahin from Real Madrid and groom him to be Pirlo's replacement. The guy is getting no playing time and he is a super high quality young player. I think he holds the record for the youngest player to play in the German league. Nainggolan and Sahin would be great to have next season beacuse then we would have 2 midfielders who can come in for Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal and we would not lose any quality.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We should buy Sahin from Real Madrid and groom him to be Pirlo's replacement. The guy is getting no playing time and he is a super high quality young player. I think he holds the record for the youngest player to play in the German league. Nainggolan and Sahin would be great to have next season beacuse then we would have 2 midfielders who can come in for Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal and we would not lose any quality.
Exactly what I think. :tup: But I also would want to see Marrone stick around with us.

Mar 30, 2006
Well playing in the CL we should have 2 good players for each position. I think a small squad with high quality is best rather then a massive squad with mediocre players like we have seen. If we had Marchisio with Marrone as his backup, Pirlo with Sahin and Vidal with Nainggolan I think we could have a nice midfield even if we rotated a few players between games to keep our high intensity game going all season. Also I would be intrested in seeing what Conte could do with a player of Sahin's quality. Pirlo looks reborn under him when many thought he was no longer capable of these levels.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Well playing in the CL we should have 2 good players for each position. I think a small squad with high quality is best rather then a massive squad with mediocre players like we have seen. If we had Marchisio with Marrone as his backup, Pirlo with Sahin and Vidal with Nainggolan I think we could have a nice midfield even if we rotated a few players between games to keep our high intensity game going all season. Also I would be intrested in seeing what Conte could do with a player of Sahin's quality. Pirlo looks reborn under him when many thought he was no longer capable of these levels.
Having a squad with such options would be spectacular!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Now I completely agree. :D

Marchisio - Marrone
Vidal - Nainggolan
Pirlo - Sahin

I wish...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
11.49 E' arrivato da pochi minuti all'ATA Hotel Alessandro Beltrami, agente di Radja Nainggolan e Valon Behrami. Presenti anche Beppe Marotta e Fabio Paratici, uomini mercato della Juventus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know what's going to happen...Pazienza is going to continue to refuse and we will either end up giving them Marrone or pay the full amount. :sergio:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nesti's been all over the place with regard to the Radja transfer. From saying it's all but done to now saying looking very unlikely. He did the exact same with the Aguero transfer in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)