Radamel Falcao (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not to take anything away from his technique, but that defending was shockingly poor, especially in the second goal. He's still currently the best no.9 in the game though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not to take anything away from his technique, but that defending was shockingly poor, especially in the second goal.
The second goal was really poor defending, like they were moving in slow motion. I'm not sure what the game context was or if it was right at the end of the game.

Falcao is so dangerous because if you stop him on his right he can still come inside with that left foot curler, almost impossible to stop with just one defender. You really have to jump on him quickly.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
The second goal was really poor defending, like they were moving in slow motion. I'm not sure what the game context was or if it was right at the end of the game.

Falcao is so dangerous because if you stop him on his right he can still come inside with that left foot curler, almost impossible to stop with just one defender. You really have to jump on him quickly.
Not really sure what minute was but it was in the last ten mins, Paraguay were already tired, they could hardly run and they were down on the score, practically out of the WC at that moment.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Falcao: "Right now I am thinking only of the present. However, you can never say never, who knows what is in store for me? I do not exclude a future in Italy. I do have a favourite club, but I would prefer not to tell you.”

could it be......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)