Racism Makes You Stupid (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
us nationalist or kuweit nationalist? or what?
you didn't have any problems with me in the us.

ever seen movie american history x? those nazis are bad. nazis from germany in 40s were bad. you're cute. i love you :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Hi, Lac :D

Racists seem to be everywhere. Since racism now seems to be universally unacceptable, most racists hide their real views and only condemn others in private. So, it is always difficult to know just who the racists are. Except, of course, the Lazio fans. They are only too happy to voice their hatred in public:cheesy:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
"Amo demasiado a mi patria como para ser nacionalista" - Juan Camus.

"I love my country so much to be nacionalist" -Juan Camus, in one of the "Letters for a german friend"

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
fli: both.

Pad: how you doin? when will you actually start posting enough here? dammit man we need some of the old blood on here. aged wine like(or whatever). how you doin?

Your right in your diagnosis- at least in the context of the United States in general.

Lazio isnt alone. It happens in England a lot too. Im sure it happens elsewhere in Europe.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, Lac, unfortunately racism and bigotry are everywhere on earth. I look at U.S. civil rights accounts from the 1960's and think how backwards everything was. Then I realize that we are no better today. I would think that by now racism should be disappearing, but it keeps getting worse:down:

How is NJ? I was at the Super Cup on August 3rd! I got to see our beloved Juve lift another trophy, and it was glorious (and not a hint of racism in the whole stadium:D).

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Pad the situation is getting better. With such low birth rates in Europe, and burgeoning growth in 3rd world countries, immigrants are lining up to get their copy of "american dreams" while some places in euope are happy to let em in(or should be)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    well i think theres a future for racism in rap. anyone heard of the old eminem mixtape in which he supposedly said something racist?
    :LOL: It'd be silly if Eminem was a racist, because he wants to be black :howler::p

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    well wiggas are too stupid to know that theyre contradicting themselves.

and even when you point it out to them they shrug, pause for a second, making a useless attempt at understanding what the hell your talking about, then remember that he's gotta go home to mama cuz she's baking pie for dinner and forget anything ever happened.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    about the super cup- would you say the us is opening up to soccer?
    Yes sir! The crowds at the so called "Champions Tour" were fantastic. It reminded me of the glory days of the New York Cosmos. Unfortunately, it seems that Americans are partial to Manchester United:down:

So I do not deviate from our topic, it is the racist element in America that draws soccer fans to United. These fans can identify with United because of the common language and, conversely, the fear of the foreign language pushes Americans away from our beloved Juve. This is most evident in the press. There used to be no soccer coverage in the USA. Now the coverage is better, but it is 85% coverage of England and 95% of that figure is devoted to Man United. Thankfully, the USA has a pocket of true soccer fans that can appreciate the English game as well as Italian, Spanish, French, etc.

Aug 1, 2003
    i didnt know that n!gga was an offensive term when i was 8, so when i went to the UK and i met a black guy i said 'wassup my
    n!gga'... man it was scary.

well at least uefa is making an effort for anti-racism- they have this 'uefa against racism' campaign

i never understood why hitler kills the jews? does he have a reason or was it out of pure evil?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    Hey, at least you're a girl... if you were a guy...:skull:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i never understood why hitler kills the jews? does he have a reason or was it out of pure evil?

of his stupid beliefs and hatred. he thought that jews were o blame for germany's loss in WW1, that jews were the ones to harm the prfect aryan race, because jews ruled economy and money in germany, not germans themselves.
    some even believe that hitler himself had some part of jewish blood.
    but there is no logical explanation why he did that.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Yes sir! The crowds at the so called "Champions Tour" were fantastic. It reminded me of the glory days of the New York Cosmos. Unfortunately, it seems that Americans are partial to Manchester United:down:

So I do not deviate from our topic, it is the racist element in America that draws soccer fans to United. These fans can identify with United because of the common language and, conversely, the fear of the foreign language pushes Americans away from our beloved Juve. This is most evident in the press. There used to be no soccer coverage in the USA. Now the coverage is better, but it is 85% coverage of England and 95% of that figure is devoted to Man United. Thankfully, the USA has a pocket of true soccer fans that can appreciate the English game as well as Italian, Spanish, French, etc.
    im sure it helps that theres so many who have strong connections to their country and hence are exposed to football like that.

i think the Man U think applies not only to the US but to the whole world. Wonder why the EPL is so popular in asia?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Wonder why the EPL is so popular in asia?
    Let's not talk about him anymore... i've had enough :lazy:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    of his stupid beliefs and hatred. he thought that jews were o blame for germany's loss in WW1, that jews were the ones to harm the prfect aryan race, because jews ruled economy and money in germany, not germans themselves.
    some even believe that hitler himself had some part of jewish blood.
    but there is no logical explanation why he did that.
    I guess I'll be going modestly off topic now. Yeah, the Jews was a perfect group to use as scapegoats. While it is true that Jewish people are (were) generally well educated and smart business people, they controlled a chunk of German industry and had sizeable influence on politics. Out of all the "reasons" put forth, this one is actually true. It was convenient to blame everything that was wrong with Germany on them. Germany at this time was behind the other powers due to WWI and was developing country. Hitler steered public opinion against the Jews and thus not only eliminated a powerful group but also planted a seed of hatred against their race in the population, which would help him convincing the common man about his mission. It was a quite ingenious plot IMO.

Not that I'm competent to discuss such matters, surely others can explain it better.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

I guess I'll be going modestly off topic now. Yeah, the Jews was a perfect group to use as scapegoats. While it is true that Jewish people are (were) generally well educated and smart business people, they controlled a chunk of German industry and had sizeable influence on politics. Out of all the "reasons" put forth, this one is actually true. It was convenient to blame everything that was wrong with Germany on them. Germany at this time was behind the other powers due to WWI and was developing country. Hitler steered public opinion against the Jews and thus not only eliminated a powerful group but also planted a seed of hatred against their race in the population, which would help him convincing the common man about his mission. It was a quite ingenious plot IMO.

Not that I'm competent to discuss such matters, surely others can explain it better.
    it was ingenious. but it was stupid nonetheless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)