Racism fine again!! (7 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
io non ho mai visitato il canada, e non conosco i canadesi. come reagiresti se cominciassi ad insultare il canada e i canadesi?

specialmente io che sono italiano, visto che il mio paese ha molti più problemi ed è meno avanzato del vostro. ti sentiresti in diritto di difenderti e potermi offendere, perchè non è giusto.

tu non mi provochi quindi io non ti insulto, ma cosa devo fare con gli altri idioti che lo fanno?
ed il fatto che io sia costretto ad insultare altri juventini mi spiace, loro non lo sanno ma a te lo dico perchè puoi capirlo.
Potresti dimostrare che siete più rispettabile di lui.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If it's true, what some people in here say, that the whole stadium in Turin makes monkey chants, we should definitely play without spectators.

I find it funny how people here still accept things like filthy jew and zingaro.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
If it's true, what some people in here say, that the whole stadium in Turin makes monkey chants, we should definitely play without spectators.

I find it funny how people here still accept things like filthy jew and zingaro.
zingaros had add nothing to this earth, nothing ! i'm really a fascist/nazi when it comes down to gypsies (at least our kind)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
blʘndu;3540072 said:
zingaros had add nothing to this earth, nothing ! i'm really a fascist/nazi when it comes down to gypsies (at least our kind)
I can somewhat relate :D . It's not that I dislike them on a racial basis, it's just that where I come from they add nothing to society, they even refuse to be a part of society by getting social security numbers. For some people it's just so much easier to chop the arm off your baby, pour acid on it or handicap yourself in some way and sit on the street to earn some money for food.

Above I'm referring to documented practices.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
blʘndu;3540072 said:
You know, people in this country refers to all Romanians as dirty stealing gypsies. You don't find that offensive?
But I know how Romanians tend to hate all people from Moldavia.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know, people in this country refers to all Romanians as dirty stealing gypsies. You don't find that offensive?
The view in Denmark on Romanians is based on a wrong sample. Alot of the Romanians we have here indeed did come to steal - and a good part of them are gypsies, not that it's related. In Romania and Balkan in general gypsies are actually a problem for society.

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 23:46 ----------

Can you give us a short recap of his posting my favorite frenchie ?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I can somewhat relate :D . It's not that I dislike them on a racial basis, it's just that where I come from they add nothing to society, they even refuse to be a part of society by getting social security numbers. For some people it's just so much easier to chop the arm off your baby, pour acid on it or handicap yourself in some way and sit on the street to earn some money for food.

And that's why it's quite offensive calling people from Eastern Europe and Balkan gypsies.

Jul 1, 2010
What does this post say Treq? Briefly.
It says first that with the colonization after the first world war, there was a great influx of Italian migrants to Libya and that by 1939, they constituted 13% of the population (37% and 31% in Tripoli and Bengazi). There was thus a massive augmentation of the number of Catholics in Libya at the time.

It says then that the Italians restructured an old Roman theater. With the Italian colonization came also considerable construction programs which greatly ameliorated Libya's infrastructures, with new roads, bridges, railroads, docks, edifices, etc. The Libyan economy also boomed during that time. However, Italian activities made arable lands around Cyrene semi-desertic.

The Italians also did considerable archaeological projects in old Roman cities such as Leptis Magma and Cyrene. By the 1930s, Libya was considered as the new America for Italian immigrants.

They tried to mildly assimilate the Muslim Libyans by creating 10 villages for Arabs and Berbers that had their own mosques, schools, social centers (cinemas and gymnasiums), hospital. This kind of westernized and advanced settlements for local populations were unseen in North Africa at the time.
They would however have to be part of the Italian Empire in case of a victory over the Allies in the Second World War.

The tourist business was also developed and maintained by the Italians, which generated a lot of revenues.

In 1937, the Italian governor had a project of integration to integrate completely Libya into the Kingdom of Italy, which was done by 1939.

That's pretty much what it says. I don't know how much of it is true, though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The view in Denmark on Romanians is based on a wrong sample. Alot of the Romanians we have here indeed did come to steal - and a good part of them are gypsies, not that it's related. In Romania and Balkan in general gypsies are actually a problem for society.

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 23:46 ----------

Can you give us a short recap of his posting my favorite frenchie ?

:inter:
pretty straight forward admitting to being an idiot for stooping to 'their' level but hard to control one's self when all they do is mock every word, a serious discourse is impossible

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

we have a fucking hill in the city populated by them, it's an infected bomb..you go there you get fleas for sure. every gipsy gets x5 more financial help than a normal romanian child 'till the age of 18. it's stupid and they drag us down

fuck that, we ain't the same...zingaros are like 5% of this country iirc but they go in other countries and steal..a lot of pure romanians do that too i admit, from the president to the last person, so how could we resist the temptation of not stealing abroad. not all of us are the same and to catalogue an entire country as gipsy is stupid. that's why we hate the french. we have nothing against the moldavians, we just see them not educated enough. i had a moldavian gf btw.

yep and we can't resolve it nice and quietly...giving them money or houses didn't helped at all. it's a race that has been born to steal, to beg, to not work, to not do anything, no conscence

Jul 1, 2010
Any sources to it or is it just from his ass? Never stumbled upon those facts during that phase of our studying.
I merely translated the wikipedia article.

Trequartista: guarda quello che stanno scrivendo e dimmi come faccio a non insultare questi codardi cojoni.
Smetti di rispondere a loro e i moderatori faranno il loro lavoro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
blʘndu;3540072 said:
The Romani? Are they different from other culture's gypsies?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
blʘndu;3540124 said:
yep and we can't resolve it nice and quietly...giving them money or houses didn't helped at all. it's a race that has been born to steal, to beg, to not work, to not do anything, no conscence
I don't agree with this view. I have quite a number of friends / people I know in Serbia who are gypsies and well integrated into the society. I think that's great. Other than that, you have to look at the bad cycle their kids are born into. I mean, can you really blame the kid begging on the street when one of his eyes was gouged out ? In Serbia (and probably Romania too) there are barely jobs for well functioning individuals - let alone people who were intentionally handicapped.

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 23:59 ----------

The Romani? Are they different from other culture's gypsies?
Not as far as I know. They speak the same language all across the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)