R.I.P (9 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I don't know who is wrong who is right.but these are all talks,nobody knows the truth except the government.But one thing I'm sure.is that Lebanon is not safe anymore,anything can happen in a minute, most of the leaders are stupids here.
they talk bullshit, talking to devide the army of Lebanon etc.
It's not safe here anymore,and I don't wanna live here,I wish if i could move on ASAP :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
you know once someone had a "ilham", if you know that means. That the 3rd world war will start on the border of "Shaam", meaning Syria. Lately, a lot of fingers are being pointed at them. First America, then the Lebanese, and now the Israeli ( regarding the suicide bombing in Tel Aviv).

it's pretty scary..:frown:

May 30, 2004
may he rest in peace .. i heard he was a good man ... even though i thought he wasnt that popular in lebanon.... i ve seen all the articles and how much the people of lebanon are devastated... i dont get though why wuld someone do this though ... he must ve done soemthing to have people wanting and acting upon assasinating him... not only assasinating .. but not giving a crap about collateral and killing a whole bunch of people along with him !!!!.... syrians did it ??? why

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    Thanks Jeeks, anyhow for more informations Modo, look at previous Pages, you'll find everything you need...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    The Government is down :cheesy:

If Lebanese people can survive without government these few days (avoiding troubles), then they will have the country they always wished.Congrats my Lebanese friends, I AM PROUD OF YOUR PEOPLE.I don't know if the whole world saw it, but Lebanon is a great example to show the world how to live in peace, just look at the way Muslims and Christians stand together and showed that it is possible to live together thanx to the hero Rafiq Hariri :strong:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #109
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    The Government is down :cheesy:

If Lebanese people can survive without government these few days (avoiding troubles), then they will have the country they always wished.Congrats my Lebanese friends, I AM PROUD OF YOUR PEOPLE.I don't know if the whole world saw it, but Lebanon is a great example to show the world how to live in peace, just look at the way Muslims and Christians stand together and showed that it is possible to live together thanx to the hero Rafiq Hariri :strong:
    Thanks Snoop:)....Today we showed that we can put them down without any Violence with Anyone. I praise these great Lebanese...

I hope the world saw this, because it's an example for everyone, in Middle-East if you protest against the Government then i think your a dead man.

But we showed in Lebanon that we Love Liberty and Freedom without Violence or making troubles.

Thanks Snoop for this anyhow:)....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    I havent seen this thread RIP harriri imo he was on of the best prime minsiters there were in lebanon
    He brought back lebanon after the civil war ..and seriously he did an amazing job its sad that someone would want this man dead
    True, that's why I joined the strike yesterday (sehatil shuhada) here are the pics I'm sure Jeeks and Azzuri will like it,will feel the atmosphere there atleast ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)