R.I.P (3 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

ok.. if you don't wanna argue.. beside.. it wont lead to any good results if we continue it.. so, better leave it there..

btw, are you an arab..??

I still think that the syrian government is not behind this..!! they have lots of troubles already.. why would they add this to it..? and even if this is true, it will raise lots of international stands against them and their regime.. how dump could they be to do this...??

about the mosad.. they are capable of doing this.. so, I won't eliminate it either.. no one get more benefits from this situation than Israel..

the bomb was made of TNT.. hundreds of kilos of TNT.. that sure will create a hole in the ground..
    Gandalf it is Syria, you shouldn't think this way, like syrian aint stupid to do it....The Syrian Government is Behind this and they know it, Killing Hariri was the best thing they can do for themselves, Why, i'll tell you why...

Couple of months before Hariri Joined " Opposition Party " which it's against They syrian Army and Troops in lebanon....

Hariri had alot of Great Relations with President Bush and Jack Shirak and Many others and this doesn't suit them, Syrian Government obviously killed Many more before Hariri...they even Killed our President during the Civil war and they admit it....

Israel has no relation with this, and they wouldn't do it....I hold the Syrian Government for what happen.....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Let us consider they are not responsible for it (I don't think so) but I claim this to give an argument with those who do not believe they are the ones who did it.
    So Syria did not do it, what is their presence in Lebanonn for? Isn't it to keep security and help? Well then I hold them responsible for letting this happen...or else their presence is useless but they are there

Either way they are responsible!! and I would go for them directly guilty rather than the other argument

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Yeah, it's pretty terrible.
    I live in Lebanon, and it's been a few days now but still everyone is still shaken up.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

ok.. if you don't wanna argue.. beside.. it wont lead to any good results if we continue it.. so, better leave it there..

btw, are you an arab..??
    yeah it's the best not to argue.cause I love him,and respect him a lot to what he has done.

I am Armenian BTW

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    @Azzuri7: you didn't explain why..!! being in the opposition party is not an enough reason for killing him.. why didn't they kill everyone in the opposition party then..?!

@Jeeks: yes, the syrian army is responsible of the security and all.. but, you should know that Mr. Hariri has his own security staff.. no one get involved in their work..

@Snoop: good, we both respect him, so that's good to know.. :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    @Azzuri7: you didn't explain why..!! being in the opposition party is not an enough reason for killing him.. why didn't they kill everyone in the opposition party then..?!
    They did not because they cannot make a mass assassination and him being an important person and because of his sect, they can threaten others, create a conflict inside the country and losea big person oppsoing them...

@Jeeks: yes, the syrian army is responsible of the security and all.. but, you should know that Mr. Hariri has his own security staff.. no one get involved in their work..
    I know Hariri's private security, but these will not go checking the roads that he drives on, they can only make sure nothing can hurt him directly. The bomb was planted underneath the street and this is extraordinary not the job of Hariri's security to be able to prevent it.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Let us consider they are not responsible for it (I don't think so) but I claim this to give an argument with those who do not believe they are the ones who did it.
    So Syria did not do it, what is their presence in Lebanonn for? Isn't it to keep security and help? Well then I hold them responsible for letting this happen...or else their presence is useless but they are there

Either way they are responsible!! and I would go for them directly guilty rather than the other argument
    Well said bro:)

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    @ Gan...

It doesn't need to be explained, It's Like this, { You're against Syria you die }

Being Hariri with the Opposition Party was very dangerous for them, It can cost them alot...We all know what Hariri is Capable having alot of Relations, Millions of People After him, These things it doesn't suit them...

Today i just saw an Interview with this Egyptian whom works for a daily newspaper in egypt, and he said " Before two month of Hariri's death, he was in Syria to meet Bashar El Asad, They had a discussion and Bashar offered Hariri to come back from his decision and be the Prime Minister again, Hariri Replied him: I can't there is alot of stress and tension and I prefer leaving anyhow am not doing my Job being Prime Minister, You Guys are telling us what to do, so I prefer leaving and staying with my Family, then Finally Bashar told him"Then your Responsible of Yourself"

The Egyptian guy didn't lie, he had a great Relation with Hariri, and when Hariri Came back to Lebanon the Egyptian guy had an interview with him in a magazine called " Al Shabaka " and Hariri told him everything....

So having a bad Relation with Syrian Government and Joining the " Opposition Party " whom else then Syrian could have the power and the balls to Kill our Great man.....

And Gandalf if you read my posts in some pages there are many other reasons, as i said, Syrian have murdered alot before, so i wouldn't be surprise if they were after Hariri's murder.......

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    there are lots of reasons why Syria want to get rid of Hariri.. I'll give you that..

but, my point is, Syria is currently threatened by international coallition lead by the US to be the next reigme in the "to get rid of" list.. they are facing lots of pressure on that matter and least of all, they don't want to give those countries any more execuses to make it reasonable.. why would syria do this to Hariri, NOW? how stupid can they be..?

anyway, you are closer to that matter.. but, I wanted to give you an outside opinion..

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I don't think they will find who really did it.especially if syria is behind it.
    But from the news today,I see better days coming for Lebanon, Syrian army is returning home very very soon.They are scared the shit from france and Usa.I think Hariri won in the end, which is a good reason to think why Syria did this crime.
    Lebanon should acted like this many years ago, I love that quote from future TV " If talking is silver, Then silence is crime"

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    yeah i like it too...
    you know there is a song by feyruz playing on future tv and showing hariri pics.
    do you know that song's name?I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT.or if you know where to download feyruz songs.pleaseeeeeee
    I have a sicknes about music.when i hear a great songs I must have it:D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    try mazika to download Feyrooz songs, I wish you can tell me what is the name of the song as I have most of them

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Yeah snoop, It's Called " Li Bayrouth "

It's like this " Li bayrouth, men qalbi salamon li Beyrouth " it's soo niice:touched:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I caught you Azzuri7 :D

are you sure it's the same song?it is like this " anti li anti li,......aaniqini"
    is it the same one?

ry mazika to download Feyrooz songs, I wish you can tell me what is the name of the song as I have most of them
    I know that site,I had account(username) there but i don't remmember it.I tried to make a new account but there something wrong errors.I can't register
    do you have the song azzuri7 mentioned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)