R.I.P (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
ahh, Fairouz fans..

she's my number 1 artist.. my car is full of her CD's..

btw, one last question on the main subject.. it jast came to me when I was thinking about the situation in Lebanon, atm..

why the syrian army is in Lebanon..? I mean, they HAD a purpose, but not anymore.. they should've retreited long ago, even before this tragedy.. why didn't they..??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If I want to tell you why, the reasons will not end.

I will give some things to think about:

1- 150000 Syrian workers in Lebanon who do not pay taxes nor residency fees.
2- The drug production in Lebanon takes place in the Bekaa, an area where the Syrians have most control of.
3- A Lebanese government that is pro-Syrian, think common interests.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #84
    4- Stealing Water Electricity
    5-Earning over 3 billion per year( Stealing taxes )
    6-They wanna turn Lebanon and let it be a part of Syria..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    4- Stealing Water Electricity
    5-Earning over 3 billion per year( Stealing taxes )
    6-They wanna turn Lebanon and let it be a part of Syria..
    These are the common interests that I let him think of, these things are going to the benefit of Syria and the current pro-Syrian government

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    They Killed Lebanon

i shaked hands with this man in abudhabi (1998) personaly !

and when i remember this moment i feel that i can not Go to Beirut anymore .

allah yer7amak ya rafeeq.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
    They Killed Lebanon

i shaked hands with this man in abudhabi (1998) personaly !

and when i remember this moment i feel that i can not Go to Beirut anymore .

allah yer7amak ya rafeeq.
    :touched:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Are you sure they admited that??:confused:
    Btw i don't think this happened by a group, I'm sure The syrian government is behind this ..
    Its USA dear
    although i really want to see syria out of lebanon

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    How is it USA? we accused Syria and backed our accusation....will you please be more specific when accusing someone else?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    How can the USA be behind this Dr?? You remind me of these Fanatics Eslam in Lebanon, whom always try to Protect Syria and Blame Israel or United States...Would you explaing me what USA has to do with it?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    How can the USA be behind this Dr?? You remind me of these Fanatics Eslam in Lebanon, whom always try to Protect Syria and Blame Israel or United States...Would you explaing me what USA has to do with it?
    exactly, his is actually what the Syrians are trying to promote to get away with their mistake

And another thing, I don't like the way things are going lately....it is getting a bit scary

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    How is it USA? we accused Syria and backed our accusation....will you please be more specific when accusing someone else?
    It’s very simple dear
    First of all I want u know that I am not supporting Syria in this issue and really want to see them out of Lebanon

Second, here are my reasons and think about it:
    1-syria has been under pressure to quite from Lebanon according to the UN 1559 resolution for the last 10 months, do u think they are idiots to give USA and Israel (the only 2 countries along with USA tail (UK) the reason to say to the rest of the world who is supporting Syria in this issue by considering it as an internal issue, to say see this is Syria and this is what they are doing in Lebanon

2-syria economy depends on Lebanon , do u know that there are more than 200,000 Syrians in Lebanon working in legal and illegal fields and they are making a billions of dollars, so u think they are that idiots to commit such a mistake, I don’t think so.

3-Rafiq alhariri was a brilliant economical person and he was doing a great job in improving his country's economy, and this is not what Israel want to see in Lebanon and in the rest of the Arabic nations, and we all know that USA is the godfather for israel and will do anything, anything for them,including assassination

4-USA and Israel are behind ''hezb allah'' and struggling to put there name in the Terrorist list, and who is supporting hezb allah? Syria and Iran, and who is hezb allah? they are the one who kicked Israel out of Southern Lebanon in 2000, and they are still a thorn in Israel flank, so kicking Syria out of Lebanon will surely weakening Hezb allah and that’s exactly what Israel is looking for

5-its a question for u, why r u accusing Syria?????????????????

i am 100% convinced that USA (politicians and not the american ppl) is behind all the disasters in the middle east , for the sake of its adopted son, Israel

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Why am I accusing Syria, simply because Hariri wanted them out as many other opposition members and they don't want as you said, their economy to weaken because of the workers (yes I know about the workers as I am Lebanese and aware of the situation). Another reason why they killed Hariri is that he was the most person to oppose the Hash plantation in the Bekaa, a region were Syria has the most control and influence and this will also weaken their economy. Another reason why Syria killed Hariri is because if they leave Lebanon, they will have no more access to the Lebanese water (rare in that region of the world) and thus no more access to a cheap means of electricity.

Concering Hezb Allah, tey definitely want them to stay as this is the only reason why the situation in the south is still like that because of the situation with Mazare3 Cheb3a.

It is enough!!! Since 1969 they have assassinated more than 4 strong Lebanese men who fought for their exit and this one was too much.

Then again, if they did not do it directly, then they are responsible for it as their presence in Lebanon is to sustain security, something they failed to do. The bomb was planted in the road and weighs 350 kilos.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Why am I accusing Syria, simply because Hariri wanted them out as many other opposition members and they don't want as you said, their economy to weaken because of the workers (yes I know about the workers as I am Lebanese and aware of the situation). Another reason why they killed Hariri is that he was the most person to oppose the Hash plantation in the Bekaa, a region were Syria has the most control and influence and this will also weaken their economy. Another reason why Syria killed Hariri is because if they leave Lebanon, they will have no more access to the Lebanese water (rare in that region of the world) and thus no more access to a cheap means of electricity.

Concering Hezb Allah, tey definitely want them to stay as this is the only reason why the situation in the south is still like that because of the situation with Mazare3 Cheb3a.

It is enough!!! Since 1969 they have assassinated more than 4 strong Lebanese men who fought for their exit and this one was too much.

Then again, if they did not do it directly, then they are responsible for it as their presence in Lebanon is to sustain security, something they failed to do. The bomb was planted in the road and weighs 350 kilos.
    i agree with that
    by the way i am not syrian nor lebanese and i hate ''hezb alba3th'' and love lebanon
    may allah bless lebanon

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

It’s very simple dear
    First of all I want u know that I am not supporting Syria in this issue and really want to see them out of Lebanon

Second, here are my reasons and think about it:
    1-syria has been under pressure to quite from Lebanon according to the UN 1559 resolution for the last 10 months, do u think they are idiots to give USA and Israel (the only 2 countries along with USA tail (UK) the reason to say to the rest of the world who is supporting Syria in this issue by considering it as an internal issue, to say see this is Syria and this is what they are doing in Lebanon

2-syria economy depends on Lebanon , do u know that there are more than 200,000 Syrians in Lebanon working in legal and illegal fields and they are making a billions of dollars, so u think they are that idiots to commit such a mistake, I don’t think so.

3-Rafiq alhariri was a brilliant economical person and he was doing a great job in improving his country's economy, and this is not what Israel want to see in Lebanon and in the rest of the Arabic nations, and we all know that USA is the godfather for israel and will do anything, anything for them,including assassination

4-USA and Israel are behind ''hezb allah'' and struggling to put there name in the Terrorist list, and who is supporting hezb allah? Syria and Iran, and who is hezb allah? they are the one who kicked Israel out of Southern Lebanon in 2000, and they are still a thorn in Israel flank, so kicking Syria out of Lebanon will surely weakening Hezb allah and that’s exactly what Israel is looking for

5-its a question for u, why r u accusing Syria?????????????????

i am 100% convinced that USA (politicians and not the american ppl) is behind all the disasters in the middle east , for the sake of its adopted son, Israel
    1-It's not about if they are Stupid to do it or not, It's about they don't want anyone on the Line against them, And Hariri was against them.

2-your right, Syrian economy depends on Lebanon, we do know that there are above 200,000 working in Lebanon in Illegal way, they have no papers that proves they are wokring or living in Lebanon, they have no avidence for nothing, again i Repeat It's not about if they are idiots, it's like this, No one stands in our faces, I just named you the Important people died on Syrian hands, ( Gmayel, Hbayaa, Hariri, President Rene ) these Syrians didn't care for if they are stupid or not, as i said you stand in their face you die, it's not about who's stupid...Because no one can take them out.

3-Israel is trying to make Peace in Middle East, and they did it! They managed to make peace with Egypt and Jordan and with Palestain Soon, So i don't see why they wont to have a bad relationship with the Lebanese, and i can't understand how they managed to enter Lebanon and put over 500TNT under the ground, if it's Israeli's as you said. USA is not the Godfather as you mentioned, USA cannot control Middle East so they have the Israelian to take care of, this how USA business goes, they are already in a war with Iraqi's so pushing Israeli's with Middle East is their Job, there is no GodFather, USA is GodFather of the World not Israel...

4-Good Point there Dr. "Hezzeb Allah" is on the USA's List and am against these Party..why? Because It's not allowed for any party in this World to Carry Weapons, Hezzeb Allah is the only party who's carying Weapons in this world...So who's Behind Hezzeb Allah, Who Made Hezzeb Allah? It's Syria...So USA's job is taking Syria out of Lebanon So Hezzeb Allah can give them their weapons and then each one goes home, It's Business, United States are goin on every small step that can create danger for it, and am with them, not because they'll help us to Kick Syria But because a country Like United States are always doing their Job... So It's like this,

USA takes Syria out, Syria takes it's weapon back, no More hezzeb allah, it means no more Danger on the USA....

5-I am Accusing Syria, Because they are in Lebanon since 1969 till now, they promised us alot of things and we only saw unbelievable things, ( Rapping, Stealing our Economy, Stealing our Electricity, Stealing Water, they Killed two Lebanese Presidendts which it didn't happen in World's History Till now, My father saw with his own eyes during the Civil war, Syrian throwing a baby out of the window, They kiddnapped my Uncle few years ago and Killed him back in 80's...and am sure you don't wanna know the rest ) Syria is in Lebanon To Protect??? Bullsh!t ....I accuse them because they wanna Turn this Small country into a part of Syria, But fvck them NO....we'll get our Freedom back....

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

1-It's not about if they are Stupid to do it or not, It's about they don't want anyone on the Line against them, And Hariri was against them.

2-your right, Syrian economy depends on Lebanon, we do know that there are above 200,000 working in Lebanon in Illegal way, they have no papers that proves they are wokring or living in Lebanon, they have no avidence for nothing, again i Repeat It's not about if they are idiots, it's like this, No one stands in our faces, I just named you the Important people died on Syrian hands, ( Gmayel, Hbayaa, Hariri, President Rene ) these Syrians didn't care for if they are stupid or not, as i said you stand in their face you die, it's not about who's stupid...Because no one can take them out.

3-Israel is trying to make Peace in Middle East, and they did it! They managed to make peace with Egypt and Jordan and with Palestain Soon, So i don't see why they wont to have a bad relationship with the Lebanese, and i can't understand how they managed to enter Lebanon and put over 500TNT under the ground, if it's Israeli's as you said. USA is not the Godfather as you mentioned, USA cannot control Middle East so they have the Israelian to take care of, this how USA business goes, they are already in a war with Iraqi's so pushing Israeli's with Middle East is their Job, there is no GodFather, USA is GodFather of the World not Israel...

4-Good Point there Dr. "Hezzeb Allah" is on the USA's List and am against these Party..why? Because It's not allowed for any party in this World to Carry Weapons, Hezzeb Allah is the only party who's carying Weapons in this world...So who's Behind Hezzeb Allah, Who Made Hezzeb Allah? It's Syria...So USA's job is taking Syria out of Lebanon So Hezzeb Allah can give them their weapons and then each one goes home, It's Business, United States are goin on every small step that can create danger for it, and am with them, not because they'll help us to Kick Syria But because a country Like United States are always doing their Job... So It's like this,

USA takes Syria out, Syria takes it's weapon back, no More hezzeb allah, it means no more Danger on the USA....

5-I am Accusing Syria, Because they are in Lebanon since 1969 till now, they promised us alot of things and we only saw unbelievable things, ( Rapping, Stealing our Economy, Stealing our Electricity, Stealing Water, they Killed two Lebanese Presidendts which it didn't happen in World's History Till now, My father saw with his own eyes during the Civil war, Syrian throwing a baby out of the window, They kiddnapped my Uncle few years ago and Killed him back in 80's...and am sure you don't wanna know the rest ) Syria is in Lebanon To Protect??? Bullsh!t ....I accuse them because they wanna Turn this Small country into a part of Syria, But fvck them NO....we'll get our Freedom back....
    I don’t know what to say, it seems we r in totally different directions
    As a Lebanese I am sure you see things more clear than I do
    But
    Don’t you think hezb allah made a great job in librating southern Lebanon? I really couldn’t understand this point in your reply, although they are shee3ah and I am sony but I really think they are the only Arabic party who defeated Israel and thats enough for me

Do u think USA is the godfather of the world?
    Well I think u better have alook at what is happening in iraq, palastine, sudan
    Dear USA might be the godfather for the world but not for the Islamic world

Israel didn’t give the peace to any one, u know why cuz u cant give what u don’t have

One more time I really want to see Syria out of Lebanon ASAP but not with the price of another torn Arabic nation

May god bless Lebanon

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

I don’t know what to say, it seems we r in totally different directions
    As a Lebanese I am sure you see things more clear than I do
    But
    Don’t you think hezb allah made a great job in librating southern Lebanon? I really couldn’t understand this point in your reply, although they are shee3ah and I am sony but I really think they are the only Arabic party who defeated Israel and thats enough for me

Do u think USA is the godfather of the world?
    Well I think u better have alook at what is happening in iraq, palastine, sudan
    Dear USA might be the godfather for the world but not for the Islamic world

Israel didn’t give the peace to any one, u know why cuz u cant give what u don’t have

One more time I really want to see Syria out of Lebanon ASAP but not with the price of another torn Arabic nation

May god bless Lebanon
    I Thank Hezzeb Allah for what they made to us...And i have to admit that i was proud of them, But when this thing the war between Hezzeb allah and Israel is Over, why should they carry these weapons, this Party is dangerous, having the M16 between their hands everywhere in Lebanon, Shouldn't the Lebanese Army do this Job??

Lebanese Army can't do it, Simply because Syrian Forces can't let them.

About the US, it is the godfather of the world..what is going now in Iraq doesn't prove nothing IMO, US are taking care of the Pitrol, which will keep them another 50years minimum Leading the world...

About the Isalmic, who's Islamic?? what can they do infront of a country Like United States, sorrounded by strongest European nations...having the Technology and everything...

And i really thank you for the Blessing thing..:)

Btw where are you from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)