R.I.P (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Habibe:D.....:touched:, how's the sitiuation down right now?
it looks shitty (the situation).am not going out much these few days.in my place and jounieh it's normal,but the other side gharbiye etc.. I heard darak are around and everywhere closed..

Yes Ofcoarse, i asked you 1st from where you know all these, because i didn't know your living in Lebanon. Anyhow Yes i do have Future and Lbc and everything, am always watching, but it's soo sad you know, Specially with the Advertisment on Future.....I had tears all day today...
Yeah I know.keep future on they show alot from that reportaj.

BTw are you christian or Muslim:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
well am Muslim, but not Fanatic like these ppl we have down there!
where?:confused:

btw he said once about this Muslim-Christian thing."A normal christian is closer to me than a fanatic Muslim" things like these, he always gave messages of peace.man i think know again.. why the fvck they killed him??
Btw everybody is concerned about Civil war.you think that will happen?that will be most stupid thing to happen :frown:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    As you said, this will be the most stupid thing ever. Lebanese should be united and forget about the Muslim-Christian thing, it's not worth it, My only wish and it's really from my heart, that the United States Destroy Syria Completly....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    As you said, this will be the most stupid thing ever. Lebanese should be united and forget about the Muslim-Christian thing, it's not worth it, My only wish and it's really from my heart, that the United States Destroy Syria Completly....
    I can feel the hate :howler:

I wish that too for the government and not the people.my family and my relatives live there:frown:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    yeah i meant the Government, Still the 1st step they should do is taking their Army out of Lebanon, and do that for the Hariri!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    hehe you two are cool :)

good things are going to happen, there will be no civil war again....no one wants it....no one can do it actually.

The only thing that migt happen is that the people will rage peacefully against the Syrians, and the government will send the army to stop them, but the army will not stop them because the army is also Lebanese and they are people.

When we had a civil war earlier, the people made it and now no one wants it, we got fed up of it. It is just a couple of people who are making obsatcles for the complete freedom, but soon this will end

Forza Lebanon

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    Hopefully bro:)....we really fed up from these things going on, i meant am not living there, but i can feel it, am there every summer to visit the family....So hope everything will be okay, ofcoarse from my part I'll never forget the 14/2/2005....And May United States deal with Syria in a way the we really want it...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    hehe you two are cool :)

good things are going to happen, there will be no civil war again....no one wants it....no one can do it actually.

The only thing that migt happen is that the people will rage peacefully against the Syrians, and the government will send the army to stop them, but the army will not stop them because the army is also Lebanese and they are people.

When we had a civil war earlier, the people made it and now no one wants it, we got fed up of it. It is just a couple of people who are making obsatcles for the complete freedom, but soon this will end

Forza Lebanon
    I hope that too..

here are some bad news from here:

1- some problems going in gharbiyeh, between two muslim (taaifeh)

2- I heard they beat up a few syrians in gharbiye too

3- a syrian bus (zeytouny) burned somewhere close to the boarders

4- All syrian cars are being rejected by the lebanese boarders

5- people are scared shit,and buying extra food because nobody knows what will happen

:frown:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I hope that too..

5- people are scared shit,and buying extra food because nobody knows what will happen

Well snoop i live close to DT, till now everything is going ok, i mean all are united against syria (although its early to point at syria)...

however, Mr. Walid Junblat has armed his men just in case he gets in danger...

Here's how i see it:

1) Syria withdraws (which has already started)
    2) Hezbollah submits its weapons to the government after getting israel to sign a contract that stops it from getting its planes flying over lebanon, as well as giving Sheba'a back to lebanon
    3) the new elections results in getting Bahaa Hariri as new PM, and Lebanese president quits.

although it seems dark now, i guess no war will happen especially when you see that all Muslims and Christians are united

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    #3 is wrong man.not a way to democracy.Bahaa dude is young,has no experience.there should be better options.I hate that logic,and it is everywhere in arab world.just because his father was a great man,you can't pick him for PM role.
    the same happened in syria when hafez died.they changed the rules and made bashar the president.I hope Lebanon doesn't make that mistake too.Lebanon is so different than other arab countries(no offence at all) in terms of politics.
    #2 is that easy
    #1 will happen sooner or later.

that's not good news.it's much worse than I tought.

Isn't Junblat good for Pm role?is there any rule about that.if a Durzi can be a PM or not?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54

I hope that too..

1- Very bad news, hope they'll make up.
    2- I heard that too, i advice them leaving before they get kicked, because it's very high tension now and i would suggest them to return back.
    3-I didn't know that, again as my 2nd point the better leave, because as i understood Lebanese wanna take their revange back.
    4-No comment
    5-Nothing should happen, Lebanese ppl better stay United, thats the best way right now.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

Well snoop i live close to DT, till now everything is going ok, i mean all are united against syria (although its early to point at syria)...

Here's how i see it:

1) Syria withdraws (which has already started)
    2) Hezbollah submits its weapons to the government after getting israel to sign a contract that stops it from getting its planes flying over lebanon, as well as giving Sheba'a back to lebanon
    3) the new elections results in getting Bahaa Hariri as new PM, and Lebanese president quits.

although it seems dark now, i guess no war will happen especially when you see that all Muslims and Christians are united
    It's Not early NEDVED to point at Syria, it's the right time to point at them, They crosses the Limits and Killing Hariri is BIG MISTAKE they'll regret it am sure...So as i said It's not early it's the right time to Blame them and do the best we can to kick them out, They alread Killed ( Bashir Gemayel, Kamal Jonblatt, Elie Hbayaa, and many others... )

I agree with this Part Hezbolla submit it's weapons to the government, they better do, because the war with the israel finished and no need for them to hold these weapons, and they should know ( There is no Party in this world That is ALLOWED to carry weapon ) so this may cause them into many problems with the United States...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    #3 is wrong man.not a way to democracy.Bahaa dude is young,has no experience.there should be better options.I hate that logic,and it is everywhere in arab world.just because his father was a great man,you can't pick him for PM role.
    the same happened in syria when hafez died.they changed the rules and made bashar the president.I hope Lebanon doesn't make that mistake too.Lebanon is so different than other arab countries(no offence at all) in terms of politics.
    #2 is that easy
    #1 will happen sooner or later.

that's not good news.it's much worse than I tought.

Isn't Junblat good for Pm role?is there any rule about that.if a Durzi can be a PM or not?
    I hate this Logic as well Snoop, and i wouldn't like this to be in Lebanon Unlike the other Arab Countries...

But you should know that right now at this moment, they all suck, am talking about the people in governments, and as far as i understood, Bahaa Hariri was always next to his father when it was about Politics and he even used to Fly with him when Rafik used to Meet Shirak, Putin, Berloscuni and many others so i guess he has some of what his father had....

Anyhow i repeat i don't like this Policy as you just said, giving the Son PM, but he's the best Option we could have right now...

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

It's Not early NEDVED to point at Syria, it's the right time to point at them, They crosses the Limits and Killing Hariri is BIG MISTAKE they'll regret it am sure...So as i said It's not early it's the right time to Blame them and do the best we can to kick them out, They alread Killed ( Bashir Gemayel, Kamal Jonblatt, Elie Hbayaa, and many others... )

I agree with this Part Hezbolla submit it's weapons to the government, they better do, because the war with the israel finished and no need for them to hold these weapons, and they should know ( There is no Party in this world That is ALLOWED to carry weapon ) so this may cause them into many problems with the United States...
    First of all just to make it clear that i want Syria to leave ASAP but ofcourse keeping good relationships and not becoming enemies, its more obvious that Syrian mokhabarat did it , in cooperation with some Lebanese group...
    and i dont think that Bashar el Asad knew about it.

but we cant eliminate the idea that Mosad is behind it ; looking at the results, Syria is the most "in-trouble" country (ofcourse after Lebanon) after the incident, and the benefits went to 1559 resolution, so this leaves a chance that someone other than Syria was behind it...

Another debate going on that may lead to some clues is the place of the bomb, as u saw, it made a big hole in the ground, apparently it was under ground, but some still say that it was an armed car that blasted when they arrived....

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    Isn't Junblat good for Pm role?is there any rule about that.if a Durzi can be a PM or not? [/QUOTE]

snoop only a sunna muslim can get the PM role, so theres no way Junblat can get that place although i think he is good for it..

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59

First of all just to make it clear that i want Syria to leave ASAP but ofcourse keeping good relationships and not becoming enemies, its more obvious that Syrian mokhabarat did it , in cooperation with some Lebanese group...

but we cant eliminate the idea that Mosad is behind it ; looking at the results, Syria is the most "in-trouble" country (ofcourse after Lebanon) after the incident, and the benefits went to 1559 resolution, so this leaves a chance that someone other than Syria was behind it...

Another debate going on that may lead to some clues is the place of the bomb, as u saw, it made a big hole in the ground, apparently it was under ground, but some still say that it was an armed car that blasted when they arrived....
    Bashar el Asad was the 1st one to know about it...." El Mokhabart " works for him NEDVED....About Putting the Blame on the Lebanese Government i agree with you, Shame on them.....But sometimes i feel that they were Obliged to do this or they'll end up Like Hariri, am Sure Lahoud and El Asad knew about it, but i'll put the Blame on Syria 1st then on the Lebanese Government!...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003

funny?not I think.. that thing known by the whole Lebanon,i am not making these things from my mind..I don't want to argue about this with you cuz the man is dead,and I don't like to talk bad after deaths specially if he was respected and beloved.. :)

And about the Tv programs, don't mind about that.Hariri was a strong charachter and had the sense of humour,he said once on a program that he laughs and enjoys those who mock him.he had no probs with that :)
    ok.. if you don't wanna argue.. beside.. it wont lead to any good results if we continue it.. so, better leave it there..

btw, are you an arab..??

I still think that the syrian government is not behind this..!! they have lots of troubles already.. why would they add this to it..? and even if this is true, it will raise lots of international stands against them and their regime.. how dump could they be to do this...??

about the mosad.. they are capable of doing this.. so, I won't eliminate it either.. no one get more benefits from this situation than Israel..

the bomb was made of TNT.. hundreds of kilos of TNT.. that sure will create a hole in the ground..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)