R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mexican window washers: "La Raza is alive, but Burke's brothers are dead. We are the real race, sent down from flying saucers. Whites, blacks and chinks do not exist, we are the true race. La Raza! Viva Mexico!"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, they are Mossad bastards. The whole thing was staged. 9/11, T&T's death, everything. All done by Israel to use T&T as special agents.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I think I see John Gotti's sister in Andy's avatar. If Todd and Timmy were Gottis, John would drive his Cadillac over to Pakistan, ring Ossama's cavebell, and make dat bitch disappear into the Coupe de Ville's cavernous trunk. He be sleeping wit da dead fishes.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
We saw the replacements for Todd and Timmy cleaning our hotel in Hoboken last weekend.

Fucking spics, driving down wages, killing our brothers, taking their jobs.
You fucker! Just be thankful you live in a hotel that actually washes its windows. There are people in African hotels looking through dirty windows right now, and all you do is bitch. This is why terrorists attack us, they are jealous of our windex and squigis.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßüякε;2517480 said:
John and Jimmy still talk about them to this day, they are our cousins. I actually saw them with Andy when we were in NYC.
Victoria and I share a birthday, though she is several years older than me. I lost my left leg between her breasts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You fucker! Just be thankful you live in a hotel that actually washes its windows. There are people in African hotels looking through dirty windows right now, and all you do is bitch. This is why terrorists attack us, they are jealous of our windex and squigis.
Fuck those poor Africans. They should just use their AIDS -infested semen to wash those windows. Have Samatar use his long squigi to get the job done.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Screw Samatar. Last time I was in Ethiopia, I was walking through the market, felt something tap me on the shoulder. I turned and there was Samatar's cock, stretching all the way from Somalia, and it punched me right in the freakin' mouth.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
BREAKING NEWS: Burke brothers suspected in oil rig explosion. Officials say Burke brothers conspired with Zionists and Bin Laden to destroy Gulf of Mexico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)