R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (6 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Nick, you should share. All the posters in this thread have lost someone in terror attacks or in war. Some have lost friends and others have lost family. This is our way of dealing with the absurdity of fanatacism. We need to RIP

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
FUCKIN' TERRORISTS SUCK.

What does that mean, Allah Akbar? I don't know what that means.

Does that mean Kill Todd and Timmy? DOES IT!

FUCK IT, WE'LL KILL THEM NOW. I'LL FLY THE PLANE, YOU BOMB THE MOSQUE. FUCKING TERRORISTS SUCK!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I'd like to slip a couple of those pork faggots into my g-string before the next Ballz Out photo shoot. I would soon pass Ronaldo and Lapo Elkann on the Tranny wish list.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not sure about that. Look back a few pages and see Todd's wife. Man, she has some big balls. Check that shit out.

Ballz Out would have to come out with a brand called, "Ballz Out Jeanz: Tranny Cut."

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #633
    Make those terrorists eat pork faggots. They hate gays and pork. Load up the plane with those Dr. Brains pork faggots and kill terrorists.
    Not sure about that. Look back a few pages and see Todd's wife. Man, she has some big balls. Check that shit out.

Ballz Out would have to come out with a brand called, "Ballz Out Jeanz: Tranny Cut."
    We already have: "Ballz Out Jeanz: Low Tranny Rise"

Is that not good enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)