R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (12 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;1645247 said:
Wow, hug a lot, then randomly quote materials, then we all work out hardcore and support our clubs.

We are gayboys.
It basically sums up a weekend at Che' Burke.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Some fucking Moslem terrorist just flew a goddamned airplane into my fucking house!

Oh, wait . . .

sorry. It was a moth flying around the porch light.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Remember how drunk I was at the 5-year memorial? Oh shit . . .

The Pado: "How many fuckin' Chink-ass bitches have died at Guantanimo under that cock-sucker Bush's watch? How many fuckin' Chinks? I'll tell you. One. This mother fucker right here :jvefan:

And if that wasn't enough, I grabbed the microphone for another turn and blasted out, "Will the owner of the Mini Cooper, License Plate "The Coop", please sit on my face."

Yep, you guessed it . . . the owner of the mini was the mother of the deceased.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember how drunk I was at the 5-year memorial? Oh shit . . .

The Pado: "How many fuckin' Chink-ass bitches have died at Guantanimo under that cock-sucker Bush's watch? How many fuckin' Chinks? I'll tell you. One. This mother fucker right here :jvefan:

And if that wasn't enough, I grabbed the microphone for another turn and blasted out, "Will the owner of the Mini Cooper, License Plate "The Coop", please sit on my face."

Yep, you guessed it . . . the owner of the mini was the mother of the deceased.
:lol2: :lol:

Man, that is so fucking wrong.

Ghost

Jun 10, 2008
Some fucking Moslem terrorist just flew a goddamned airplane into my fucking house!

Oh, wait . . .

sorry. It was a moth flying around the porch light.
You mean Bush flew an airplane into your house? We all know he flew planes into the World Trade Centers. Maybe your house was a target!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
You mean Bush flew an airplane into your house? We all know he flew planes into the World Trade Centers. Maybe your house was a target!
Bush? No he was too busy blowing up the levees in New Orleans. He always dreamed of flooding out the Black folk so he could steal in and get their shitty neighborhoods on the cheap. He was too busy hatin' on da Black man to worry 'bout the Arab man.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
RIP TODD AND TIMMY NIGGAZ!
Spreaking as an African-American male that once had his head severed from his body in a similar window washing accident, I firmly object to the use of your hip youthful slang. "Niggaz" should be confined to the school yard or dance club. It is plain disrespectful to use in a memorial. Afterall, you wouldn't show up to a funeral wearing Ballz Outs would you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)