R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Listen, alright. I just took a shit and was thinking about these motherfuckers; the two brothers I loved and cherished as friends. They didn't deserve to die. They deserved to live and continue washing windows, the only profession they could ever do. These guys kept washing away even when they witnessed the peril at the other tower. They were dedicated. THEY WERE AWESOME.

One of them was engaged to a tranny... ALRIGHT? They were cute together. They loved each other. Todd sucked her dick every single night. And some fucking goddamn towell-lovers took them away from us, and from New York City. SHAMEFUL.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Listen, alright. I just took a shit and was thinking about these motherfuckers; the two brothers I loved and cherished as friends. They didn't deserve to die. They deserved to live and continue washing windows, the only profession they could ever do. These guys kept washing away even when they witnessed the peril at the other tower. They were dedicated. THEY WERE AWESOME.

One of them was engaged to a tranny... ALRIGHT? They were cute together. They loved each other. Todd sucked her dick every single night. And some fucking goddamn towell-lovers took them away from us, and from New York City. SHAMEFUL.
Man, not cool.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I found some old news on Timmy Burke.

Police: Man Hurls Knives, Severed Penis In Rampage

NEW YORK -- The New York Times reported Friday that a New York man resisted arrest in a most unusual way Wednesday morning.

Timmy Burke, 27, went on a rampage, smashing car windows in Manhattan. When police approached him, Burke hurled several knives and his severed penis at the officers.

Police subdued Burke with a Taser gun and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said NYPD Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

According to the published report, doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Burke's penis Wednesday. A hospital spokesman said he was listed in good condition Thursday.

The paper said that Burke lives in the 5400 block of W. 74 Street. He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak.

Burke told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in West Virginia, Dolan said.

The suspect was bleeding when officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan told The Sun-Times.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said. Included in the hurled items was the man's penis.

He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

The officer said he sneaked to the side of the house and stunned Burke with the Taser gun. The suspect continued to struggle with officers near the front steps of the home.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

The published report included a statement from a NYU urologist who said that the reattachment of a penis, while unusual, can be a highly successful operation.

RIP

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #493
    Here's the original...

Police: Man Hurls Knives, Severed Penis In Rampage
    Police Respond To Calls Of Man Smashing Car Windows

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday that a Chicago man resisted arrest in a most unusual way Wednesday morning.

Jakub Fik, 33, went on a rampage, smashing car windows on the city's Northwest Side. When police approached him, Fik hurled several knives and his severed penis at the officers.

Police subdued Fik with a Taser gun and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

According to the published report, doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday. A hospital spokesman said he was listed in good condition Thursday.

The paper said that Fik lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice Street. He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak.

Fik told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

The suspect was bleeding when officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan told The Sun-Times.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said. Included in the hurled items was the man's penis.

He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

The officer said he sneaked to the side of the house and stunned Fik with the Taser gun. The suspect continued to struggle with officers near the front steps of the home.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

The published report included a statement from a University of Chicago urologist who said that the reattachment of a penis, while unusual, can be a highly successful operation.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/8089105/detail.html

SO STOP FUCKING WITH MY BROTHERS!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1530849 said:
    ....and so am I, but at least post fact, not this Tranny nonsense and this DICK CUT OFF TRIPE!
    Your brothers were great men, but NO NEED TO COVER UP THEIR PAST! THEY WERE HEROES, BRO!

RIP THOSE MOTHAFUCKERS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)